Brady Elbow Injury is Serious this time might effect this game

22 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

Watch this report this is shocking watch to the end of video the key info is revealed. 

Come on man..  You don't really believe that garbage.  11-3  

OLD AGE has slowed Tom down to his 55% completion percentage 6 of the last 7 games 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Ha! But that's probably why he's a great investigative journalist. He can hear a big scoop from a mile away.

WHAT IF HE SMELLS CRIME???

And then he smells crime again, he's out busting heads. Then he's back to the lab for some more full penetration. Smells crime. Back to the lab, full penetration. Crime. Penetration. Crime. Full penetration. Crime. Penetration. And this goes on and on and back and forth for 90 or so minutes until the movie just sort of ends.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

Watch this report this is shocking watch to the end of video the key info is revealed. 

I'll believe it when I see it. 

His buddy Alex Guerrero will shoot him full of HGH or moose antler velvet or whatever the hell they use.

The team doc will squirt him up with Toradol pre game and he'll go.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Leave Andrew Siciliano alone! He's a national treasure and hosts the Redzone channel.

Yes, and he's the reason I sometimes need to mute Redzone.  He's forever trying to do play by play, talking over the other announcers...very annoying.  I wish they would just switch to the games and leave it at that.

• Awesome! (+1) 1