Improving the O right now.

peterpan

30 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

and doesn’t play ST does he. Foster and Roberts do. Just like you need from your WR 5 and WR6 

ST has been losing us games.  Give me the guy who helped us win like Duke did already this year.  Foster and Roberts have not helped this team.  Both their roles are replaceable, and yet you only have to replace one to make Duke active...or neither and deactivate someone like Lee Smith and all his penalties.  

Josh plays better. Receivers stop dropping balls. Problem solved.  I don't care who you put in there, if Josh doesn't pull it all together, the offense isn't going to improve. Josh can't pull it together if the receivers don't catch passes. 

Duke is not going to make a difference. It is silly to think he will. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Why fans here prioritize STs play over an offense that has trouble scoring frankly make no sense, regardless of nonsense they have been trained to say.

Go Bills!!!

Good question. As is why some fans think a practice squad barely in the NFL guy is the missing piece of the offense. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Sure thing smart guy: my suggestion is to not needlessly tinker with the active roster on a 10-4 playoff team and start altering gameplans to involve marginalia that have barely played. That good enough for you chief?

You if not else are persistent, in your desire for inaction, as long as your good with that, more power to you chief, by the way, ya know we both can’t be the chief, right? ?

Go Bills!!!

8 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Good question. As is why some fans think a practice squad barely in the NFL guy is the missing piece of the offense. 

The same thing was said about Steve Johnson until he was given more and more time to play. If he's not allowed to play in games with the 1st offense how will they ever see if he's worth starting? He must be really awful on special teams to not be dressed the past several weeks. 

9 minutes ago, ngbills said:

And there we have identified your confusion, DW is on the 53 man active roster, now a clearer understanding is available to you. 

Oh by the way, Do you want to be the chief too? ?

Go Bills!!!

2 hours ago, Lofton80 said:

Bench Ford? He has played great the last 3 weeks.

I don’t understand the issue people have with Ford , IMO Allen needs to get rid of the quicker or just throw it AWAY ITS OK  it’s better then taking a sack , 

and I agree with with you he was pretty good the last few weeks 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Can they have different plays too. For example, could someone draw up a screen play that actually works. 

Couldn't hurt.  It would seem that Daboll is very light on screen plays -- bubble and standard.  They hardly run them, and when they do, it is less than impressive.

Daboll has drawn up some good plays, it is just that he does a mediocre to poor job of calling plays.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

ST has been losing us games.  Give me the guy who helped us win like Duke did already this year.  Foster and Roberts have not helped this team.  Both their roles are replaceable, and yet you only have to replace one to make Duke active...or neither and deactivate someone like Lee Smith and all his penalties.  

a 10-4 coaching staff thinks otherwise. 

and it is 6 in one hand half a dozen in the other. 

Bills have no real threat at WR outside Brown and Beasley. And that includes Duke Williams 

Edited by MAJBobby

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

and doesn’t play ST does he. Foster and Roberts do. Just like you need from your WR 5 and WR6 

I’m not disagreeing, but this always seemed odd to me. If I’m WR #5-6, I’m moving in with the ST coach, hoping to become a Pro Bowl ST guy. Do whatever it takes! Is there some reason he just can’t be a good special team player if he worked at it? Does he lack in some way that he can’t be a valuable ST guy? I know I’d die trying! 

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Ahhh Duke Williams. The slow WR that can’t separate that Bills fans fall in love with. After this year he will be added to all the other PS Gems we have had over the years. 

Ha Ha considering none of our other receivers seem to get separation that often your being a little hard on the Dukester.

Gore is a proven playoff caliber RB. its doubtful he will be benched. A 2 game rest is likely

Beasley will be a big contributor IF Daboll will target him more. Edelmen dropped more then a few last week.

Believe it or not Ford graded out well vs Pittsburgh

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Putin said:

I don’t understand the issue people have with Ford , IMO Allen needs to get rid of the quicker or just throw it AWAY ITS OK  it’s better then taking a sack , 

and I agree with with you he was pretty good the last few weeks 

Ford has been doing a pretty good job of forcing edge rushers to run the arc. 

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

You lost me at “bench Ford.”  Luckily it was at the end of your post.  Just stop with this nonsense.  The rook has more than held his own against some of the best pass rushers in the league over the past few weeks.  He’s getting better and better.  

Spot on.

Remember when all the knee-jerk coaches were hammering Edmunds rookie year.  This is reminiscent.  

• Thank you (+1) 1