This weeks look (laugh) at the Power Rankings

25 minutes ago, peterpan said:

The NFC is really strong this year.  Sea, SF, NO, GB, Minn are all going to be higher rates than Buffalo.  NE and Balt should be higher rates in the AFC at this point.   That's 7 teams right there, putting bills at 8.  Being 9 or 10 is accurate and a strong ranking I'd say. 

Really strong   OR ... Just a bunch of good teams bunched together? 

Every one has had a blowout loss / Upset loss (or two)  excerpt the Vikings 

34 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

As much as we would agree that the offense needs to improve, they did play a stout Steelers D, leading the league in sacks and turnovers.  Everyone knew it would be an offensive struggle.

Tell that to the people still whining and hating on Allen today because he didnt have a great statistical day Sunday lol

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Some of the commentary is well, a bit wrong.

Is Houston really a better team? 

Is Tennessee better (that the Bills already defeated)? 

Houston has a big play offense that can be downright scary... If they're on... Consistently, they're probably not better. At their best? I'd say probably.

Tennessee is not better, but aside from the idiot Walter, (who the f is named walter anyways?) i don't think anyone has them ahead of the bills? 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s where I’m at. I actually think the Bills power rankings at the moment are totally fair. I have no issues with them in that spot.

Same. I went into them the first 2 months being ready to be irritated. Lately I think they are slotted right where they should be, give or take a slot 

Just now, whatdrought said:

Houston has a big play offense that can be downright scary... If they're on... Consistently, they're probably not better. At their best? I'd say probably.

Tennessee is not better, but aside from the idiot Walter, (who the f is named walter anyways?) i don't think anyone has them ahead of the bills? 

The commentary I heard is Houston has been good and bad.  D Watson has had struggles. (like most QB's)

Buffalo and NE have clinched.  The crown still mathematically there. 

Houston has yet to clinch and Tenny is still mathematically in the hunt.

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Same. I went into them the first 2 months being ready to be irritated. Lately I think they are slotted right where they should be, give or take a slot 

Early on it WAS ridiculous.   Week 16 its been much better

Yawn.  Haters gonna hate.

Win.  Win.  Win.  And ignore the media figureheads trying to sell clicks (used to be papers, but now it's just clicks).

What they should be saying - and some are - is that this team is going to be much scarier as Josh continues to mature and as the OL gels more.  We pretty much all knew these things at the start of the season.  The biggest surprise is probably that Josh has shown growth which was not necessarily anticipated.

As NE fades (while 11-3, they are being exposed), the Bills are climbing.  I sort of expect to see this evolve into Bills/Jets in the AFCE over the next few years - although the Jets seem like a dumpster fire now, but they have talent.

9 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

This is laughable 

Overrated NFL Team: See why the Bills are an overrated NFL team in our Overrated-Underrated page.

Hell, beyond the NFL Fan,  the media experts were 70 / 30 on the Steelers to win Sunday 

It cannot be overstated that using Walter football for anything, other than an inaccurate and mildly informed series of annual mock drafts, is solely doing a disservice to oneself. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Walter is a ***** idiot.  HTF are the Titians, who we beat, and have 2 less wins, still 2 spots ahead of us, let alone 4 spots the previous week?  Power rankings my ass.

Agree totally.  Plus they are 3 spots ahead of the Texans who just beat them and have a better record. He has to put down Vrabels jock.

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Say When... said:

@ walterfootball.com

Bills @ 10, calls them overrated; subsequently calls Pitts and Pats*** underrated

and the Titans @ 8

this guy literally has a fresh lobotomy each weekend...

Dumb.  Just dumb.  so you mean to tell me that they have an 8 win team (Titans), whom we beat already, is ranked ahead of us?  SHM.  It's hard to argue against the rest in front of us since they have better records, with the exception of the Vikings.  Either way, it's just a numbering position based on "expert" opinions, and their opinions are just like a!#holes, everyone has one, and they stink .  Come February 2nd, we'll be #1.

24 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

This is laughable 

Overrated NFL Team: See why the Bills are an overrated NFL team in our Overrated-Underrated page.

Hell, beyond the NFL Fan,  the media experts were 70 / 30 on the Steelers to win Sunday 

Bills are overrated and Steelers are underrated after we just beat them in Pitt... wtf?

• Like (+1) 1