Bills Jets Tailgate

photogm20

Hey everyone, 

sounds like we are hitting the hammer lot for jets pregame. need to know some things.

What time should we get there?

How much does it cost?

Is there anything available or is it on us to pack whatever we want? (just dont know what to expect)

How late do the lots stay open and how is traffic?

i might have more but this is a good start

thanks!

3 hours ago, photogm20 said:

Hey everyone, 

sounds like we are hitting the hammer lot for jets pregame. need to know some things.

What time should we get there?

How much does it cost?

Is there anything available or is it on us to pack whatever we want? (just dont know what to expect)

How late do the lots stay open and how is traffic?

i might have more but this is a good start

thanks!

Early, 8am is smart.

$35 (2018 Thanksgiving prices, your pricing may vary)

Bring whatever you want, don't act a fool or @mead107 will have your azzz removed.

Not sure on how long they stay open, but I know @plenzmd1 typically will stay a couple hours after the game for 5th meal.

• Like (+1) 1

Best to plan on staying a couple hours after the game unless you want to wait in traffic. Then again this game is a bit of an outlier, meaningless for the Bills, things might start clearing out earlier than normal. Plus I head east, if you're heading west things might be smoother if you head west when you get to Big Tree/20A. I usually leave from across the street around 6:00 or 6:30, there will still be a few cars at Hammer's.

• SDS locked this topic