Week 17 tactic

SavetheBills

Let's assume that the Bills beat the Patriots this weekend. That brings the Pats to the Dolphins, for whom Buffalo will, of course, be rooting. So is there anything that prevents the Bills from feeding the Dolphins every bit of potentially useful information from the Week 16 game experience?  Patriot tics, mannerisms, anything that might help Miami devise a better game plan?

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I don’t see why not, but I also think the Dolphins have a ton of info on the Pats. The Miami HC was a coach on the Pats staff just last year. 

So grant him a media access pass to film a documentary about our visitors sideline paint??

He should know what to do with it.

I doubt that there is anything in the rules to prevent it.  Invite Miami to send couple smart young assistants (offensive and defensive up to sit down with Daboll and Frazier for a consultation on the Patriots.  Understand though that Belichick is a master at tailoring his game play to his specific opponents and defensively at least he has the tools to do almost anything that can be done.  The bottom line is there is unlikely to be a lot of carryover in the New England approach to the Dolphins versus the Bills.

As much as we would all love to see the Dolphins pull out the upset and see Fitz doing his best for Buffalo, just get in the mindset now that it's not gonna happen.  If we win this week, the Pats know that they have to win against the Dolphins to lock up the division.  And the fact that the game is in Foxboro, the Dolphins just don't stand a chance.  I wanna be optimistic but the odds are stacked against them.  As I've said before, if the game was in Miami, my thought about this game would be a lot different, as NE usually struggles in Miami.

34 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

The Pats showed the fins disrespect in their first game by running up the score.  Flores should have told motivation for payback and to end the year on a high note.

If Flores had such power to fire up that team as you say, he could have done it against the Jets and Giants...

7 hours ago, SavetheBills said:

So is there anything that prevents the Bills from feeding the Dolphins every bit of potentially useful information from the Week 16 game experience?

Yes, there is something that prevents them from helping the DollFins  It's called integrity. 

Figure it oot, Miami.

Edited by ScotSHO

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Those were not random games--they were the Dolphins last two opponents. 

Your sub needs a new CO2 scrubber...

The Dolphins Beat the Jets in their first meeting and why would the dolphins be pumped up to play the equally bad record Giants?

If you missed it, the Poster talks about the the Patriots beating and running up the score at their house in the beginning of the year.

What he is trying to explain, that you seem to have missed, is that being embarrassed at home is some great motivation for a team with nothing to lose in their final game and this should be easy for Flores to sell. 

I'm not sure why you are trying to prove the guy wrong? 

And great joke.

1 hour ago, SavetheBills said:

Let's assume that the Bills beat the Patriots this weekend. That brings the Pats to the Dolphins, for whom Buffalo will, of course, be rooting. So is there anything that prevents the Bills from feeding the Dolphins every bit of potentially useful information from the Week 16 game experience?  Patriot tics, mannerisms, anything that might help Miami devise a better game plan?

Yeah well that's not going to happen.  Period.

1 hour ago, SavetheBills said:

I'm stuck on the first sentence.   Trying to go 1-0 this Saturday.

59 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

The Dolphins Beat the Jets in their first meeting and why would the dolphins be pumped up to play the equally bad record Giants?

If you missed it, the Poster talks about the the Patriots beating and running up the score at their house in the beginning of the year.

What he is trying to explain, that you seem to have missed, is that being embarrassed at home is some great motivation for a team with nothing to lose in their final game and this should be easy for Flores to sell. 

I'm not sure why you are trying to prove the guy wrong? 

And great joke.

I was pointing out that what the poster said was dubious.  You seem to have missed that.   Specifically, that a blowout at home months ago would motivate a team in week 16 to do (against a far better team) what they could not be motivated to do (against much worse competition) in weeks 14 and 15.