How bad is Levi Wallace making tackles?

Stallions

Wallace is a 2nd year player and is tied with Edmunds in SOLO tackles at 62, 4th in total tackles at 71. I think Wallace being tagged with the "can't tackle" label is overblown.Way overblown. He also has the 2nd most passes defended by a db at 8. Someone here actually wrote he would be the 1st player he would cut in the off-season. WOW!

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Wallace is a 2nd year player and is tied with Edmunds in SOLO tackles at 62, 4th in total tackles at 71. I think Wallace being tagged with the "can't tackle" label is overblown.Way overblown. He also has the 2nd most passes defended by a db at 8. Someone here actually wrote he would be the 1st player he would cut in the off-season. WOW!

He's actually a good tackler... he took a bad angle and tried to force him out of bounds.  He tries to wrap him up and he's probably getting stiff armed.

Re: cutting him - He's an ERFA - No one can offer sheet him and we don't have to pay him anything.  That may be the worst take ever.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Giving up 80lbs and throws Vannett around like a ragdoll...NEXT

Looks like a pretty good tackle.  He did similar things against Landry in the Cleveland game on a WR screen.

For a smallish DB - he is a fine tackler.

IMO - If you ask me which is better - this thread or Wallace at tackling - I give the nod to Wallace 100 times out of 100 - even with the miss on Conners. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

You know what’s coming when you see the screen name. The defense allowed 10/ten points in that game fellas.  By the OPs standards we should have cut Hughes, Oliver, Poyer, Hyde, Allen, Edmunds, etc etc, at some point during the season. It looks like Levi gets to be this months target for disgruntled fans. 

10-4 baby! 

Go Bills!!!

I resent being called the OP with your lame comments. 

13 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

You know what’s coming when you see the screen name. The defense allowed 10/ten points in that game fellas.  By the OPs standards we should have cut Hughes, Oliver, Poyer, Hyde, Allen, Edmunds, etc etc, at some point during the season. It looks like Levi gets to be this months target for disgruntled fans. 

10-4 baby! 

Go Bills!!!

I resent being called the OP when you have nothing insightful to say.  Are you a favorite troll?

21 minutes ago, Stallions said:

I resent being called the OP with your lame comments. 

I resent being called the OP when you have nothing insightful to say.  Are you a favorite troll?

Resent away, ya reap what ya sow, as the saying goes...did see Tre made the Pro Bowl? Super deserving imo, what do you think? 

Go Bills!!!

Until there is a corner to replace his play.....he is the best 2nd corner we got.

I actually think he overcomes a lot and does make plays.....the ones he misses gets amplified....he plays across form argueably the best corner in the league so teams throw his way..but sheer volume of work something is going to get through.

but

We should be drafted a corner EVERY year......I just hate drafting them in the 1st round

10 hours ago, Dopey said:

Yeah, I saw that post, Wow is right.