Week 15 MNF: Colts at Saints 8:20 on ESPN

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Just imagine how good Allen and the Bills would be if they had receivers that can actually hang on to the ball.

And they are 10-4 despite it. ?

Just imagine how good they'd be if Brees was the Bills' QB! The passes would be right on the money, and not all over the place, and not mostly too high. Surely would have beat Cleveland and NE. LOL

7 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

I'm literally watching the Saints cheat on every play...blatant block in the back on that last screen pass. When one of their O-linemen got hurt a few minutes ago, and they showed a replay to ostensibly show his injury, there was another Saints lineman holding as blatantly as I've ever seen in 40+ years of watching NFL football. WTF is going on here? "Just do it" for Brees, maybe?

they literally took it off the board with a ticky tack call and you think it’s just give it to drew?

1 minute ago, John in Jax said:

Just imagine how good they'd be if Brees was the Bills' QB! The passes would be right on the money, and not all over the place, and not mostly too high. Surely would have beat Cleveland and NE. LOL

Um, Brees wasn't exactly good in his second season. Bad comparison.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

Um, Brees wasn't exactly good in his second season. Bad comparison.

Huh? Bad logic. You said RIGHT NOW get JA some good receivers and the Bills would be better. I, as well as others, are saying that JA RIGHT NOW would overthrow/miss good receivers as well. You have eyesight, and watch the Bills games, right? LOL

Just now, John in Jax said:

Huh? Bad logic. You said RIGHT NOW get JA some good receivers and the Bills would be better. I, as well as others, are saying that JA RIGHT NOW would overthrow/miss good receivers as well. You have eyesight, and watch the Bills games, right? LOL

outside of mt13 the bills have the better WRs.

they just need a premiere guy at the top 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

The team was 5-0 with Bridgewater and the Cardinals were their next opponent right before the bye.

Not an argument. Not even close. They’ve been fighting with SF and SEA all season long  for the one seed in the NFC. 

You got any proof that Brees came back from his thumb injury early to clout chase? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

I feel bad for Frank and the Colts getting embarrassed like this.....

maybe frank ain’t the coach we thought he was. This team looks like they’re playing out the string. They’ve completely quit. Especially on defense. 

21 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

maybe frank ain’t the coach we thought he was. This team looks like they’re playing out the string. They’ve completely quit. Especially on defense. 

Luck screwed them over and they had to settle on Brissett.  Frank gets a mulligan for this season but next season he'll be on the hot seat if they don't improve.

1 minute ago, John in Jax said:

Why is Brees still at the game.....8 minutes to go and leading by 34!? Maybe the post back on first page about him coming back to go for records has some merit.

he’s just been handing it off the last few drives. How’s that pumping his stats? Oh he threw 1 screen for negative 1 yard. 

Just now, Doc said:

Luck screwed them over and they had to settle on Brissett.  Frank gets a mulligan for this season but next season he'll be on the hot seat if they don't improve.

This is true. Luck put them in a horrible situation. This performance is something else though.