Bills need a 4th quarter song

On 12/16/2019 at 7:27 PM, jimmy10 said:

I would be 100% on board with that. 

I remember the last time I partied that hard.

Woke up with a blood soaked pillow. Huge gash above right eye. New Years Eve. Old HS Buddy. Twin Peaks. BILLS WIN......BENGALS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Some crowded bar. Mexican Mafioso type family. Lights Out!

Andy Dalton. 

Actually, I remember very little. 

First vist to AA. 

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

On 12/16/2019 at 8:05 PM, switz1610 said:

Lyrics are "won't you step into the freezer" aka the Ralph in December.

Ah yes. Pah hish..... the non mainstream non pop but some how at the same time total sell out and super profitable band followed by folks revolting against the man, who are also partners at law firms representing corporations. I’ve heard of them. And no please....

Why not Marley’s buffalo soldier? Nothing connects with western New York like reggae 

seriously though there has to be some goo goo dolls song that works and brings in b-lo grown talent 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

17 hours ago, In Summary said:

If you're getting blown out then most any musical attempt to fabricate energy will fall flat. Otherwise, the song needs to be punchy and up tempo.  Start playing sing-a-long ballads and you'll have the team thinking about their high-school girlfriend or childhood pet instead of preparing to go off on the opponent.  I don't want Ed Oliver and Jordan Phillips tearing up and hugging offensive linemen.  I want them unleashing hell and destroying quarterbacks as they attempt to flee.

The "Renegade" mystique is that apparently it is believed to be capable of fabricating energy

And your suggestion?

14 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ah yes. Pah hish..... the non mainstream non pop but some how at the same time total sell out and super profitable band followed by folks revolting against the man, who are also partners at law firms representing corporations. I’ve heard of them. And no please....

Why not Marley’s buffalo soldier? Nothing connects with western New York like reggae 

seriously though there has to be some goo goo dolls song that works and brings in b-lo grown talent 

• 1 month later...

I'd have to say some version of the song Bella Ciao.. this song is simple and gets me all janked up when I hear it so I can only imagine how amazing it would be to have an entire stadium filled with people chanting Bella Ciao.  I personally like the classic version the best but can understand people wanting a techno/modern sound.