Bills need a 4th quarter song

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

1 hour ago, iccrewman112 said:

Love this idea, anything that makes the game more like a college atmosphere and coordinates the fans.

For me there are two songs that jump to the top of my list...

AC/DC - Thunderstruck. Starts a little slower with some instrumental and a simple chant. Then really kicks it up about 90 seconds in.

Black Sabbath - Paranoid. The song opens with one of the best and most recognizable guitar riffs ever and then just is super high octane for 3 minutes.

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Need something old school like Red Sox do with “Sweet Caroline” but also working class type tune. Something where the lyrics are easy and the crowd can participate. Something like verse 3 and 4 of this song. Bills defense. 

1 hour ago, Dat said:

Great White Buffalo

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Winner winner chicken dinner 

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

49 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

I liked it too. And at the risk of another team doing what we did to the Steelers, it has to be something that only works for the Bills.

Would be funny seeing a predominantly white crowd singing the lyrics to this..

28 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Emphasize the Mafia.

Play "Layla" — like the last third of Goodfellas, it's all over now for our opponents.

Wow what a list! Some of my favorites in this thread...

Especially Tennessee Ernie Ford, AC/DC, and Metallica!

Any of the above I'm cool with, but as previously mentioned Renegade seemed to work out pretty well for us last night...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I have to admit I did find the waving of the terrible towels while Styx Renegade was blasting in the background at the beginning of the 4th quarter very cool...Wish The Bills would get a new 4th quarter tradition since it looks like we are going to be in these rock fights in the 4th quarter with the big boys in the league for the next few years 

It was the coolest thing I've seen at an NFL game in a few years.  I was there, and even I got into it.  Didn't have a towel.  I want a red scarf that would reflect the red streak on our helmets, and the song "Start me up!"  The red scarf could also provide neck warmth during the games with playoff implications late in the season.  Go Bills!!