[Name Only Title] Leslie Frazer

Helpmenow

22 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

ooo I agree. 

my take is both get interviewed this offseason. I don’t think neither get a job. 

Frazier may not want to be HC again 

And think it is a year too early for serious Daboll consideration. 

what will be interesting is position coaches because say a team wants to Interview Bobby Johnson for OC would the Bills block that?

That would worry me Bobby Johnson has done a hell of a job this year and I'd really be sad to see him go with how much progress they've made on this O-line.

15 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

ooo I agree. 

my take is both get interviewed this offseason. I don’t think neither get a job. 

Frazier may not want to be HC again 

And think it is a year too early for serious Daboll consideration. 

what will be interesting is position coaches because say a team wants to Interview Bobby Johnson for OC would the Bills block that?

I don't think they would block position coaches either.  I agree Frazier and Daboll will get some looks but I do feel confident we will have everyone back next year

16 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

likely will be interviewed for HC spots this offseason. 

I hoe the Pegs step up & ask him or pay him to stay with the development of the offense & Josh this D could be the difference between a championship & not !

McD is smart enough though i would think that if Frazier does leave he would still have his play book to work with & keep a lot of the scheme the same as to not have to start from scratch which has been the Bills demon for years ! 

If it aint broke don't fix it REX !  Sorry i had a flash back !!