We can signal the ending of an era and the ushering in of a new one with a win in New England on Saturday

Big Turk

Brady has looked like a shell of his former self for much of the year and has ridden the coattails of great defense and special teams.

We have a chance to signal the ending of an era by going in there and beating New England in Foxboro and usher in a new era where the Bills are looked at as the favorites to win the AFC East next year for the first time in forever...

Its all there for the taking. Lets take it.

As John Cena once said:

"Your time is up, my time is now...

You can't see me, my time is now...

Josh Allen is the franchise and he's shining now..."

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2

Just stay composed. Bills have had the talent to hang with Brady and the Pats for years now.  They just need to not get overhyped.  Rex's teams were so undisciplined and it started with how he approached the week.  McD has done some of the same holding the Patriots in high reverence.  If he sticks to his plan, this is just another game on the schedule and treat it as such.  

If my son get's acceptance letter from University of Chicago tomorrow I am flying out for the game with my two boys.

Bills win 27-17

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Just stay composed. Bills have had the talent to hang with Brady and the Pats for years now.  They just need to not get overhyped.  Rex's teams were so undisciplined and it started with how he approached the week.  McD has done some of the same holding the Patriots in high reverence.  If he sticks to his plan, this is just another game on the schedule and treat it as such.  

If my son get's acceptance letter from University of Chicago tomorrow I am flying out for the game with my two boys.

Bills win 27-17

Your son gets the letter.

The question is: will he get the needed financial aid package?

• Haha (+1) 1

Cleaning out the garage this weekend I came across an old Sports Illustrated with a cover story about the Bills thrashing NE 31-0 in 2003 to open the season (Brady had a 22.5 rating in that game). I remembers how exciting that was, and how disappointing the balance of the season was. Until the Bills put a metaphorical stake into Brady's heart, I don't think that bloodsucker is dead.

It’s a wrap for the Patriots. Their fans and some of the media don’t realize it yet. They keep waiting for Brady to “flip the switch”. Not happening this year. His arm is toast and the pats defense hasn’t been as dominant. Ravens and Texans put it on them. 

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Brady has looked like a shell of his former self for much of the year and has ridden the coattails of great defense and special teams.

We have a chance to signal the ending of an era by going in there and beating New England in Foxboro and usher in a new era where the Bills are looked at as the favorites to win the AFC East next year for the first time in forever...

Its all there for the taking. Lets take it.

As John Cena once said:

"Your time is up, my time is now...

You can't see me, my time is now...

Josh Allen is the franchise and he's shining now..."

So much focus on Brady and an offense that really hasn’t been that great but this Patriot team is all about defense.  Their defense is very good and Allen has struggled against top units.