McDermott is establishing himself as an elite HC

Flip Johnson

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Agreed!

But unless we are playing Dallas , Beasely is good for one drive killing drop,Same for Knox . 
This offense needs one more year and an infusion of receiver and o line upgrades and a bruising back to compliment Singletary.

I truly believe Beane will get most of that done?

agree as well but gonna enjoy this right now

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/16/2019 at 4:54 PM, Real McNasty said:

I don't think Allen will flop at all. However, if he did for any reason, I'd be 100% content with this coaching staff and FO getting another crack at the QB position in the draft. 

Neil O'DonnellBubby BristerMike TomczakJim MillerKordell StewartTommy Maddox... 

Bill Cowher got a crack at 6 starting QB's before landing Big Ben. I prefer a head coach with the goal of building a championship TEAM over the goal of developing a franchise qb. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Neil O'DonnellBubby BristerMike TomczakJim MillerKordell StewartTommy Maddox... 

Bill Cowher got a crack at 6 starting QB's before landing Big Ben. I prefer a head coach with the goal of building a championship TEAM over the goal of developing a franchise qb. 

You and I both. I can tell you there will be about half the fan base that will disagree though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

One of the questions asked on PFT was "Should Sean McDermott be in consideration for COY?"

All of them said yes.  

Simms said he believes he's not getting more attention because other coaches like Shannahan and Harbaugh have also done really good things.  Thinks McDermott is one of the best coaches in the league.

King said right now he has Tomlin but there's still two more weeks.  If the Steelers drop the last 2 games and the Bills go into Gillette and beat the Pats....he said that would put McDermott in more of the discussion.  Said he has McDermott in the top 4 in the NFL right now.

Florio said if the Bills can somehow win the AFC East....of course you have to put him in there.  But overall just said that he should be considered already.

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

One of the questions asked on PFT was "Should Sean McDermott be in consideration for COY?"

All of them said yes.  

Simms said he believes he's not getting more attention because other coaches like Shannahan and Harbaugh have also done really good things.  Thinks McDermott is one of the best coaches in the league.

King said right now he has Tomlin but there's still two more weeks.  If the Steelers drop the last 2 games and the Bills go into Gillette and beat the Pats....he said that would put McDermott in more of the discussion.  Said he has McDermott in the top 4 in the NFL right now.

Florio said if the Bills can somehow win the AFC East....of course you have to put him in there.  But overall just said that he should be considered already.

I’m not sure McD needs to win the AFCE. Winning out and a Steelers collapse might do it, especially with a playoff win added on. Tying record with the GOAT coach and GOAT qb might be enough. We shall see though. McD has a ***** at COY, and if he doesn’t get it I’m sure he’ll be in the running again.... which is an unusual, but wonderful feeling for a bills fan. 

• Like (+1) 1