How many people ***** their pants when tre was hurt?

Hebert19

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

I kinda knew it was a stinger but at the same time losing him would have been catastrophic.  That tackle was a thing of beauty too.  

Definitely felt the feeling of fear creep into my mind.  

My pants remained clean pending the update.  

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

I was worried at first, but once I saw the replay, I figured it was a stinger. I didn't see anything that would indicate a a break, tear, or separation.

So to answer your question, no - my underwear remained unsoiled throughout the game.

I thought it was collar bone break the way he got up clutching at it.  I backed off the ledge after watching him walk comfortably into the tent.  No way he would have been walking like that with a separated shoulder, collarbone, or a dislocation that hadn't been addressed.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Jauronimo said:

I thought it was collar bone break the way he got up clutching at it.  I backed off the ledge after watching him walk comfortably into the tent.  No way he would have been walking like that with a separated shoulder, collarbone, or a dislocation that hadn't been addressed.  

That's what I thought as well. The hit sounded funny when he made the tackle. Glad it was just the pads popping and not the bone breaking. :thumbsup: