Belichick already spotted at Bills practice

DJB

If we catch a guy “ making a film” do we toss him in a dumpster? Asking for a friend... 

Go Bills!!!

The story of McDermott blasting the players at practice with "Renegade" until they just about puked at the opening bass beat, actually give me some HOPE that just maybe, McDermott may be a bit closer to the weight class of a coach who could beat Belicheck than I thought he was.

Now if his clock management and Daboll's play calling sequences could just climb up and join this most excellent piece of psyops.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The story of McDermott blasting the players at practice with "Renegade" until they just about puked at the opening bass beat, actually give me some HOPE that just maybe, McDermott may be a bit closer to the weight class of a coach who could beat Belicheck than I thought he was.

Now if his clock management and Daboll's play calling sequences could just climb up and join this most excellent piece of psyops.

Yeah I was impressed with the attention to that detail.

If the Bills have only a 4% chance of raising their playoff seeding the game is tactically 96% meaningless...........but from the standpoint of earning trust in his ability to beat BB from the locker room it is very important to win this game.

Producing a gameplan and game day coaching performance that beats Belichick is a vital next step for McD and for the perception of the organization.........something which may impact free agency decisions or potential assistant coaching hires etc..    

There is A LOT to gain from McD not falling to 0-6 versus Belichick.

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah I was impressed with the attention to that detail.

If the Bills have only a 4% chance of raising their playoff seeding the game is tactically 96% meaningless...........but from the standpoint of earning trust in his ability to beat BB from the locker room it is very important to win this game.

Producing a gameplan and game day coaching performance that beats Belichick is a vital next step for McD and for the perception of the organization.........something which may impact free agency decisions or potential assistant coaching hires etc..    

There is A LOT to gain from McD not falling to 0-6 versus Belichick.

Beane was saying something similar last night. About a tough opponent they haven’t been able to beat and the team is far from a finished product. Right before Jordan Phillips jumped in lol