just announced on WGR -55 Bills at Raiders in lasvegas next season

BREAKING NEWS: The Bills will be playing the Patriots, Jets, Dolphins, Chargers, Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks, and an AFC North team at home in 2020! They will also be playing on the road against the Patriots, Jets, Dolphins, Raiders (rats....I was beaten to the scoop here...), Broncos, 49ers, Cardinals, and an AFC South opponent in 2020! Remember: you heard it here first from Kay Adams, the star of everyone's favorite show, Good Morning Football. Over and out!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, KayAdams said:

BREAKING NEWS: The Bills will be playing the Patriots, Jets, Dolphins, Chargers, Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks, and an AFC North team at home in 2020! They will also be playing on the road against the Patriots, Jets, Dolphins, Raiders (rats....I was beaten to the scoop here...), Broncos, 49ers, Cardinals, and an AFC South opponent in 2020! Remember: you heard it here first from Kay Adams, the star of everyone's favorite show, Good Morning Football. Over and out!

If the Pats* win the Super Bowl I bet the Bills open up in New England to kick off the 2020 season on Thursday night. 

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The schedule aside from 2 games a year is set for the next 40 years. It’s a pattern. Everyone knows who the opponents are and where 

Three years ago did you know the Bills would be playing in Vegas?

Edited by Binghamton Beast

Is it official that it won't be a London game? - I believe the Raiders have one home game in London next season.

4 minutes ago, driddles said:

How do they choose the AFC North team?

It will be whoever finishes in the same slot as us.  If we finish 1st in the AFC East, we play the 1st place team in the AFC North.  If we finish 2nd, we play their 2nd...

Edited by DasNootz
  • Thank you (+1) 1