Rational Thoughts After Playoff Clinching Win

corta765

13 hours ago, corta765 said:

4. Cole Beasley is either very good or very bad. The last two weeks he has been dreadful with ill time drops and an INT that is on him. People can say the throw could've been better etc... but I go back to where I was last year when Clay dropped Allens pass. It was a good enough pass for an NFL WR/TE to make the catch and they should make it.

I agree that those plays are similar.

The similarity being that bad throws brought about bad plays. Yes, in both cases a terrific catch might have occurred, but when a QB puts a guy who's wide open both times in a situation where he has to make a terrific play to even make a catch, it's at least as much on the QB as the receiver. Probably more.

13 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

I agree with them all, including Hyde. Lawson, I'm only wary as maybe he is finally giving his all to get that new contract but will sit on it after he gets it. Phillips loves to  be here and it shows.

Seems Lawson loves to be here too? He's always shouting out Bills mafia and celebrating. Sign them both.

I guess this is the proper place for this. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bills-expectations-rise-playoff-clinching-002927402.html

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y (AP) — One of Bills coach Sean McDermott's main priorities upon his arrival was transforming a franchise with a dysfunctional culture and losing history into a team that would one day take the field expecting to win.

Little could have McDermott anticipated one of the more defining moments of his vision turning into reality some three years later in a prime-time showdown between AFC playoff contenders in Pittsburgh, and involve the rock band Styx.

These aren't your father's Bills.

Nor is this the 2017 version of the team which required a series of tiebreakers to fall the Bills' way for them to sneak into the playoffs. Cincinnati eliminated Baltimore from contention on Andy Dalton's last-minute touchdown pass to Tyler Boyd.

contd