Dear Santa Beane This is My Christmas List This Year !!

T master

It's that time of year that we all have went out to find the perfect gift of the season & we need to send our Christmas list to Santa Beane for what we would like for Christmas this year for the Bills . It would go some thing like this .

Dear Santa Beane,

Alls i would like for Christmas this year is for you to give a extension to Tre White because he's the best & please sign Jordon Phillips too because we need his presents that he gives each game in the sack category, Matt Millano needs a nice new contract extension too & please Santa Beane while your at it give Shaq a new contract too he has been a really good boy this year !! 

P.S. there will be more next year !! 

I think these players presents will keep us in the play off picture for years to come & be a great core group to this team moving forward ! I will leave the Christmas list open to who ever would like to add to it before i send it to Santa Beane !!  :huh:

Final year of players contracts they usually play with high motivation and have career years.  Not sure the league statistics how they do after they get their payday but I bet there is a drop off on their performance.  Our guys need to be retained but I'll bet some of their production drops off their next year.  Tredavious White can't be extended until his 5th year option ends.  He's our for at least 2 more years which is good as he's only getting better and will be a Bill for a long time I'm sure! 

Go Bills!!!

10 hours ago, BuffaloButt said:

Final year of players contracts they usually play with high motivation and have career years.  Not sure the league statistics how they do after they get their payday but I bet there is a drop off on their performance.  Our guys need to be retained but I'll bet some of their production drops off their next year.  Tredavious White can't be extended until his 5th year option ends.  He's our for at least 2 more years which is good as he's only getting better and will be a Bill for a long time I'm sure! 

Go Bills!!!

That's why all contracts should be performance based including their guaranteed monies so they can't just play below their potential because they got paid, it happens to often !! 

11 hours ago, Virgil said:

I’m going throw up a after saying this, but I agree on extending Shaq too 

We aren’t the only ones...

Go Bills!!!

4 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

You don't extend players until you need to. If White is willing to play on his current contract you keep letting him. 

You do if you don’t want to have to pay premium dollars later to the guy you are telling we’re not in a hurry to sign you... which is not how you approach resigning your league wide top two or three corner, for example, Just sayin. 

Go Bills!!!