Why the Bills will beat the Patriots

section122

This year feels different doesn't it?  The Bills are a team of destiny this year and removing the same old Bills feeling while making up for past ills.  All in the year 20-19.

Beat the Giants (super bowl 25)

Beat the Redskins (SB 26)

Beat the Cowboys (SB 27 and 28)

Beat the Titans on an illegal forward pass call (music city forward pass)

Ended the curse of Flutie having him lead the Charge against the Ravens.

Beat the Steelers to get into the playoffs (3rd stringer game)

Clinched the playoffs with a score of 10-17 which happens to be Ralph Wilson's birthday.

Last one left is to fix is the monkey that is the Patriots off their back. 31-0 0-31 ring a bell?  Time to reverse it!  Bills will win on Sunday 16-10!

Book It!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Flutie may have led the charge but we lost that one, thanks to the Refs.

IF we beat the Cheats, and I really hope that we do, the NE fans will be in full riot mode.   :lol:

Dont think so. Most Pats fans understand at this point. This is not a sb winning team.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Flutie may have led the charge but we lost that one, thanks to the Refs.

IF we beat the Cheats, and I really hope that we do, the NE fans will be in full riot mode.   :lol:

I was just happy to see the hatchet buried!

Regardless of the division (which I still want obviously) a win would almost certainly knock them out of a first round bye.  I felt strongly about the Pitt game and I feel just as strongly about this Patriots game.  It's gonna be another ugly slobber knocker but I see the Bills winning this one.  They have been reeling and that offense looks worse than the Bills offense.

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly because we have the better team and it’s time for NE to fade away. 
Brady is done and they just really are living in teams minds of teams past. 
Bills play their game and take care of the Pats. I’ve been beating the drum all year that NE isn’t that good anymore. They win with smoke and mirrors. Next year the Pats won’t win 8 games.

32 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

the pats are going to go after josh hard. Run the same blitzes and physical play when he scrambles. He’s really getting a great tune up for the playoffs playing in tough stadiums against great defenses in cold weather. 

Was just talking about this last night.  Some of the teams we have played have been bad but had really good defenses.

The Bills have played the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th ranked teams in points against

The Bills have played the 1st, 2nd, 8th, and 9th defenses in takeaways

The Bills have played the 1st, 4th ,6th, 7th, 9th, 10th, and 12th in total ypg given up

The Bills have played the 2nd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, and 12th in passing ypg given up

The Bills have played the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 11th, 12th, and 13th in rush ypg given up

That is a lot of tough defenses and they still sit at 10-4.  A lot of trial by fire that will only help come January!  

50 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

the pats are going to go after josh hard. Run the same blitzes and physical play when he scrambles. He’s really getting a great tune up for the playoffs playing in tough stadiums against great defenses in cold weather. 

Hopefully Allen has learned from the first meeting. This time he knows what to expect from Belicheck.

1 hour ago, section122 said:

I was just happy to see the hatchet buried!

Regardless of the division (which I still want obviously) a win would almost certainly knock them out of a first round bye.  I felt strongly about the Pitt game and I feel just as strongly about this Patriots game.  It's gonna be another ugly slobber knocker but I see the Bills winning this one.  They have been reeling and that offense looks worse than the Bills offense.

How about we tell our "Not So Special Teams" to not get a punt blocked. We win right there.