Tre'Davious White is now tied for the NFL lead in interceptions

class_of_2012

19 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Gilmore sits on top of the list for DPOY and White not mentioned

Also, McD not mentioned for as candidate for COY.

Ohh Gregg Rosenthal, you fool

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001088966/article/2019-nfl-awards-watch-wholl-nab-defensive-player-of-the-year

Some day these people will get IT

• Like (+1) 1

I'm a Bills fan who thinks it's ok to dislike Gilmore for his seeming disinterest his last season in Buffalo, and also to recognize he is an elite CB.  If the Bills had paid to keep Gilmore they wouldn't have drafted White, and who knows what would have happened from there?

As it turns out, the Bills got a guy who is both an elite CB and an engaging, charismatic individual who obviously loves being in Buffalo.  I'd say both teams are ok with the end results.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, peterpan said:

Gilmore is over rated, being on the cheaters allows him to cheat more than he would be allowed to on any other team.  

16 hours ago, eball said:

I'm a Bills fan who thinks it's ok to dislike Gilmore for his seeming disinterest his last season in Buffalo, and also to recognize he is an elite CB.  If the Bills had paid to keep Gilmore they wouldn't have drafted White, and who knows what would have happened from there?

As it turns out, the Bills got a guy who is both an elite CB and an engaging, charismatic individual who obviously loves being in Buffalo.  I'd say both teams are ok with the end results.

cue the Gilmore Girls   (again)

I kid I kid  (kind of)