Bills will light up NE on Sat

dtgolder

I actually think that the Bills are going to play a conservative gameplan against the Pats. I think they leaned that they can't let Josh "loose" against the Pats defense as turnovers will kill them. They also know that Brady and that offense is not what it used to be. This game away is going to be a one possession game, the type of game the Pats win by playing not to lose. 

Edited by billsfan89

4 hours ago, JimJaime said:

The Bills if they are smart will run run and run some more.. throwing it up against their secondary a lot is asking for a game changing mistake. This will be another low scoring affair won by a TD or less

I don't think their run D is all that great.  i agree, just pound away at them as much as possible.  A lot of 2 tight end sets, and bring in Duke Williams, too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

Expecting to win vs a team whose offense we held to 9 points in September isn't out of touch with reality.

Lighting up the best defense in the league with one of the worst offenses is (23rd). Put the pipe down. 

People who spew this nonsense make us all as Bill's fans look stupid. We haven't lit anyone up all year. 

Don't worry Webster dude, go to T.C. Hooligans and pound some more pitchers lol

Edited by Sharky7337

4 hours ago, Jobot said:

Only way the Bills win the division is by beating the Patriots and knocking Brady out from playing week-17. 

I’m good with that, especially the latter part...

Go Bills!!!

11 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Lighting up the best defense in the league with one of the worst offenses is (23rd). Put the pipe down. 

People who spew this nonsense make us all as Bill's fans look stupid. We haven't lit anyone up all year. 

Who the hell are you? GTFOH, enjoy your defeatist attitude somewhere else. 

Go Bills!!!

5 hours ago, CLTbills said:

Let's go. I think we win this game. I'm not in the least worried about going up there and winning. I stated in another thread... Even if we don't get the division this year, you at the very least can knock the Pats* out of a first-round bye AND you don't allow them to rest their starters against Miami.

YES SIR!

Important not to give Tommy Boy any rest.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

You post like a Pats**** fan.

Bottom line for me is the pressure to make the playoffs is gone.

Add to that a chance to make up for the loss earlier in the season, and a Pats team that seems vulnerable this year seems to be a perfect storm.

Really think the Bills will win convincingly on Sat

10 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Well the offense played its worse game of the year against them last time.  We lost by a blocked punt.  The will definitely need to play better this time around.  Probably even better than they played last night, but best game of the year?  I don't think that will be required against the Pats.

You may he right due to Brady's decline, but that defense is very good.  Only top tier QBs have been able to beat them. 

Edited by Chicken Boo

11 hours ago, Sunshower said:

Problem with New England is they have two elite corners followed by an impressive secondary to boot. They can easily remove Smoke and Beezer without any problems and who would be left to throw to? Perhaps Knox? Singletary? Who else?

You beat New England by running the ball. Only way Allen has a big game is if he’s running the ball. I see a loss here followed by a win over the Jets. Sorry.

Sunshower that's more of a piss shower.

7 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Who the hell are you? GTFOH, enjoy your defeatist attitude somewhere else. 

Go Bills!!!

Who are you? Being realistic is not being a defeatist. But feel free to get a mental evaluation.

7 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

You post like a Pats**** fan.

Na I post like Bill's fan that knows our team and doesn't hallucinate dreams of grandeur.

I hope the Bill's win, and I'd love a blowout in our favor, but like Brandon Beane said we are not a finished product. Did you call him a Pat's fan too? Lol

Edited by Sharky7337