Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Brady visibly struggling with his throwing elbow. We may see his backups tomorrow

https://nypost.com/2019/12/20/tom-brady-practice-video-causes-more-concern-over-hurting-elbow/

I'd believe it when I see it.

I'm worried Josh Allen has a cold.  McDermott had one for the Ravens game.  Seems to have cleared up by Steelers.

On the other hand, Allen played half the Ravens game and the Steelers game on a taped ankle so there's that.  Decongestants for the win!

• Haha (+1) 1

Expect a hard hitting defensive game.  Mistake free football.  No INTs or fumbles.  Keep alert to trick plays.  Play physical defense and field position.  No cheap plays.  Bills have a chance to slay the NE beast.  Quiet confidence on my part.  Bills 20 NE 13.  

5 hours ago, cd1 said:

That is not necessarily true. There were enough who did not like the weather that games were Blacked Out cause they were not "sold out" by Thursday afternoon. 

Bills games were blacked out (too often).

The "Greatest Come Back" game was a playoff game and it was BLACKED OUT!

tenor.gif?itemid=5072534

I was in Indianapolis and watched the game.  Called home and told dad "great game" and he thought I was being a smart a$$.  He turned on the radio and found out that the Bills won.  Sweet memories.  Hope tomorrow this new squad adds to those memories.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'd believe it when I see it.

I'm worried Josh Allen has a cold.  McDermott had one for the Ravens game.  Seems to have cleared up by Steelers.

On the other hand, Allen played half the Ravens game and the Steelers game on a taped ankle so there's that.  Decongestants for the win!

I immediately thought the same seeing his photo. Anything other than that have you thinking he’s sick?

1 hour ago, Jamie Nails said:

I immediately thought the same seeing his photo. Anything other than that have you thinking he’s sick?

Not really, just the photo.  Doesn't look like he feels very good, just looks like the face of a guy with a cold.  Hopefully the medical staff will take good care of him and he'll feel better by tomorrow afternoon, if he is sick.

Maybe it will be for the best, maybe he gets too hyped up for these games and if he's got a little bit of a cold, it will steady him down.

And if he does have a cold I hope he blows snot on all the Patriots who come within reach so that they're all sick next week for the 'Phins ?

In the bigger picture, this game means very little. The Division title is only at stake for the Pats. Even if we win both remaining games and Pats* lose out, it’s just a banner for the stadium. We can’t earn a bye as the Pats likely won’t either. If we do win tomorrow, we’ll have to play our starters very deep into the Jets game as well for a chance at the banner, further exposing them to injury in consecutive virtually meaningless games. Then we play a week later for keeps. 

But, it’s the Patriots. So we’re gonna give it our best. It’s meaningless. We’re locked in at the 5 spot.

just food for thought.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Cruiserplayer said:

Thanks for linking this. That guy knows his stuff, even though he's a Pat's fan. 

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

In the bigger picture, this game means very little. The Division title is only at stake for the Pats. Even if we win both remaining games and Pats* lose out, it’s just a banner for the stadium. We can’t earn a bye as the Pats likely won’t either. If we do win tomorrow, we’ll have to play our starters very deep into the Jets game as well for a chance at the banner, further exposing them to injury in consecutive virtually meaningless games. Then we play a week later for keeps. 

But, it’s the Patriots. So we’re gonna give it our best. It’s meaningless. We’re locked in at the 5 spot.

just food for thought.

Forget about the bye dude - hosting Pittsburgh would be so much better than traveling to Houston. The bold is silly. IF that were to happen it'd be the biggest thing to happen to the Bills since their last super bowl appearance.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Josh gets it!

Love his responses and ever since the loss to Miami last year, I’ve been convinced that he is our franchise QB and will ultimately will be our QB a decade from now with many playoff appearances and at least a couple championship appearances.

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I am here to tell you my people... the fix WILL be in today...we WILL be fighting against the officials early in the game.  But if we can overcome it, and we CAN; it will be a beautiful thing!

Go Bills!!

I agree with you a 100%. The powers that be will not want the division at risk against the Fins the following week. The good news is that this is the most resilient Bills team we've had in recent memory. Past teams would fold once a critical call or 2 went against them. This team keeps fighting and takes the officiating out of the equation like in the Dallas game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1