Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

14 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Theres a NESN article touting this as a signature patriots win..... against a 1-13 team.

I believe Bills are playing their best game of the season so far next Saturday. Time to close the book on this dubious dynasty. 

2 hours ago, buffalonian said:

I like the poster who first identifies that the Patriots board was mentioned here and then concludes that we are “obsessed” with them for looking at their board;  yet fails to see that he only noticed this by doing the exact same thing: watching our board. 

It Belichick. He’s even spying on TBD

• Haha (+1) 4

Heard an argument floated yesterday. It goes like this:

1) The Bills aren’t gonna win the AFC-E and this game is of zero relevance for THAT purpose.

2) However, let the dogs go crazy, blitzing, hitting and driving Brady crazy all game- regardless of who wins, so that he will think... enough is enough... at year’s end and retire! 

I like it! ???

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

That is a great stat.

For me a combination of a few things.

Their opponents level of offensive production. As the year has gone on the Pats offense has been less productive. The Bills D was the first to show Brady isn’t the same. Unlike previous years Brady hasn’t had a bounce back game and put up a dominant game winning performance. He can’t. Teams don’t have to respect the Pats offense so they can attack the Pats defense. The Pats defense isn’t elite as was reported early on. Personally, outside of Gilmore none of their defenders have elite talent. Which is fine if the unit plays as one, and doesn’t face a team with game changing talent. lamar, Mahomes, and Watson all had great games against NE and made the D look average, at best. The longer the season has gone on teams are finding weaknesses in the Pats D. Belichick is a master at scheming a D to take away the one thing you do best. I have to think he is going to try and take Singletary away and Josh’s runs. I’d love to watch Josh look like Brady in his prime. Josh hitting Beasley, Knox, and Brown on short routes. Then hit one up top Foster. The Bills can beat the Pats and should beat them. Win the turnover battle, play good special teams and don’t give the Pats offense a short field. 

2 hours ago, stevewin said:

This is my favorite - there's not a word in the english language to identify this level of delusion (note: this is a Cheater fan expressing his exasperation for the officiating in the NFL)

This one after someone posted a link to this thread

Wow that website layout is awful. All images run off the side of my phone (which may now have several viruses, thanks a lot :D)

The Bills make you appreciate how much success the Patriots have had and their fan website makes me appreciate how good we have it on this board with all of Ian’s hard work!

And then this Gem
Tell me about it. Can't read more than 2 pages they sound like morons. I don't know why but I don't think this game will be an issue at all. The playcalling was much better last game and Sony looked good again. Allen is going to stare down his receivers and feed our DBs or he'll run and try to go head first into one of our safeties and get hurt. Pats by 10+.

Edited by MAJBobby

3 hours ago, stosh64 said:

There is a free package that has ALL the games.  I REDDIT somewhere.

PM me if needed.

Don't forget to thank all the other fans who pay for the services, so that you and the REDDIT fans get the free ride.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah, even though I live in Buffalo I always thought it was BS double standard to black out an area but at the same time not consider it local.

Which is why I have no issues with VPN’s and stolen streams. If it’s considered a “home market” the NFL needs to drop its BS and make the game publicly available or at least provide a multi platform PPV option. 

20 minutes ago, GG said:

No it will not.  

15 minutes ago, GG said:

Don't forget to thank all the other fans who pay for the services, so that you and the REDDIT fans get the free ride.

Soooo..... Let me get this straight..... 

You can pay for Sunday Ticket, not get the game, and then thank yourself for paying for the service you have to pirate anyways????? 

Kind of like the NFL Network broadcasting “top 10 hail mary’s” instead of Thursday night football this year?????

I have no sympathy for the NFL or broadcasting services. Eventually they’re gonna run out of cows and try to milk a bull. ?‍♂️

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Soooo..... Let me get this straight..... 

You can pay for Sunday Ticket, not get the game, and then thank yourself for paying for the service you have to pirate anyways????? 

Kind of like the NFL Network broadcasting “top 10 hail mary’s” instead of Thursday night football this year?????

I have no sympathy for the NFL or broadcasting services. Eventually they’re gonna run out of cows and try to milk a bull. ?‍♂️

In this case, the thanks go to subscribers of cable and satellite services who get the NFL Network.  The games are also streamed on Yahoo & AOL

7 minutes ago, GG said:

In this case, the thanks go to subscribers of cable and satellite services who get the NFL Network.  The games are also streamed on Yahoo & AOL

The same NFL Network that has shown programming other than the games people paid to watch.... It has happened several times. Most recently....

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.awfulannouncing.com/league-networks/spectrum-subscribers-get-alternate-programming-on-nfl-network-instead-of-buccaneers-panthers-tnf-game.html

1 minute ago, Mr. K said:

IF we win

IF Ryan Fitzmagic has one more rabbit in the hat

Give that man a statue (him or his beard) and sign him to the 1 day deal when is retires.

If we win we should start donating to his favorite charity proactively during the last week - give him a taste of what will come and motivation to pull some real Fitzmagic the last game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1