Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

5 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I didn’t read it that way but to answer that... yes Spectrum has NFLN if you pay for a package that includes it. 

I have Spectrum and NFLN,  just getting twisted around the deeper I read into the details. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

someone needs to get in front of Shaq. Other people talking seems to really elevate his game.

upstater1 said: 
Lawson is having a very good year

Well, he's in his 4th year and does about 30 meaningless tackles and about 5 neaningless sacks per year.

I am sorry, but for 19th overall pick, that's beyond mediocre.

8 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I like the poster who called us entitled.  Projection at its finest.  Talk about an intolerable fan base.

8 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I like the poster who called us entitled.  Projection at its finest.  Talk about an intolerable fan base.

9 hours ago, GregPersons said:

I don't want to see Brady get hurt, but I do want to see him receive an urgent telegram at halftime. The test results came back. It's inoperable, and now it's just a matter of time.

Too dark?

I want Brady to get sacked so much, he urinates himself on the field.  Edelman, on the other hand, I want him to get tackled so hard that the next morning, he has bones in his stool.

8 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Which is BS considering it’s not a public broadcast for what used to be the blackout area. 

Yeah, even though I live in Buffalo I always thought it was BS double standard to black out an area but at the same time not consider it local.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I like the poster who first identifies that the Patriots board was mentioned here and then concludes that we are “obsessed” with them for looking at their board;  yet fails to see that he only noticed this by doing the exact same thing: watching our board. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It looks like this game will be a pita to watch for out of market folks. 

It’s ridiculous there is no pacakge where I can just watch all the games. 

You need hulu and amazon prime and nfl game pass and Sunday ticket. 

Get your act together nfl! 

There is a free package that has ALL the games.  I REDDIT somewhere.

PM me if needed.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

This is my favorite - there's not a word in the english language to identify this level of delusion (note: this is a Cheater fan expressing his exasperation for the officiating in the NFL)

I've been watching the NFL for almost 40 years and I never recall seeing such calculating funny business from the refs on stuff that almost is made up as they go. This all started when Goodell took over. There was never this level of bad officiaiting or is it because they want to try to arrange for certain results? Hmm.

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.whec.com/news/how-to-watch-bills-v-patriots-without-cable-or-satellite/5581258/

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — The Buffalo Bills’ next big game is Saturday at 4:30 p.m. against the New England Patriots. 

And in the Rochester Market, the game will be broadcast on the NFL Network

Otherwise a streaming App listed int he link. Or (also int he link) got to a sports bar.