Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

17 hours ago, MJS said:

There's usually a receiver in the area. He always throws it at the feet of a receiver or running back.

Simply not true.  

Also - part of the intentional grounding rule is that if you are outside the tackles, the ball must go beyond the line of scrimmage.  It seems in every single game I've seen Brady play in the last few years, at least once, if not multiple times, he throws the ball away when outside the tackles waaay before the LOS - with no receiver in the area - usually not even close.  This includes tossing it OOB before the marker.  I've never seen him called for it.  It is actually bizarre how even when it is patently obvious the refs don't apply the NFL rule to him. 

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Josh just gets it

54 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I think maybe the Bills should take this opportunity to give Gore rest and bring in Yeldon.

The Patriots do have a real problem with their run D and Yeldon is going to be mighty fresh.

Give Yeldon and Williams opportunities to see what they can do on offense these last two games, starting with this one in NE.

I know we haven't been here in a long time, but when you're playing for something late in December is NOT the time to give players "opportunities to see what they can do"  Injuries aside, you "dance with who brung ya"

• Like (+1) 5

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Are you in the Buffalo market? 

I'm guessing maybe not.  BUT it's a guess 

Way up in Potsdam. We get the Syracuse channels, but I also have Sunday Ticket. I'm thinkin I'll get it, but maybe not. If not, I can go down to the local AMVETS and see if it's on cable.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

If they beat the Pats and Jets, and Pats beat the fish in week 17, are they both division co-champs? Know that Pats have the seed tie-breaker if they both wind up 12-4.

But Fitzmagic could emerge.

It goes to common opponents tiebreaker, which the Patriots would win.

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

https://www.syracuse.com/sports/page/tv-schedule.html

4:30 p.m. NFL: Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots (NFL Network)

Does anyone know if I have NFL Network with Spectrum if the game will be broadcast in Rochester, NY?

I will read your answer slowly so I make sure I comprehend. :w00t:

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I just realized, if the Bills win this game, New England has to lose to the Dolphins in week 17 for the Bills to win the division.  I'm not sure I can do that - root for the Dolphins.  

Unless...well, I'd always said "I'll root for the Dolphins when they play al Qaeda."  Can someone make the case for me that the Patriots are a terrorist organization?

don’t think of it as rooting for Miami. Think of it as rooting for the Bills to win the division. 

• Like (+1) 1

Crap, figured they would show a Saturday game nationally. Guess I won't get to see here in Baltimore. ?

Oh well, hope you guys destroy them. Balti will be cheering for ya'. ?

Bring that super D to Foxborough and have a good night running with Singletary & co. and you'll have more than a great chance.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If you're gonna try mounting one of those, I recommend getting it drunk first.

I would think getting yourself drunk might be a bigger pre-requisite in this particular case

7 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

PUNCH 'EM IN THE MOUTH

I wanna see Brady's face telegraph his retirement plans on the sidelines.

I wanna see Brady's face cry tears of unfathomable sadness while still on the field

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1