Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

suckers are born every day 

and Vegas loves to take peoples money 

As far as I can tell - Only in Buffalo's market and Boston Market.  

which makes this so freaking weird 

just seems weird that a fast food joint would show this game

(cringe worthy dad joke, amiright?....sorry, lack of sleep)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I wouldn't bet on that. Maybe 150 with clear line of sight over water. DTV signals don't travel as well as old fashioned analog.

65ish miles from Rochester to the antennas in Buffalo as the crow flies.  Nice part is if it doesn't get the game he can just send it back.  Amazon refunds everything.

Love the +6.5 - one thing about this team is they don't seem to take slights lightly - one more thing to fire them up

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Unless...well, I'd always said "I'll root for the Dolphins when they play al Qaeda."  Can someone make the case for me that the Patriots are a terrorist organization?

They are worse

I think maybe the Bills should take this opportunity to give Gore rest and bring in Yeldon.

The Patriots do have a real problem with their run D and Yeldon is going to be mighty fresh.

Give Yeldon and Williams opportunities to see what they can do on offense these last two games, starting with this one in NE.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Line is now +7, If OP wants to run the gambling thread he needs to stay on top of the line.:lol:

where's the damn middle finger "like" option when you need it??!?!?!?!?! 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe I should put +/- 1 point??? 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost