Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

6 minutes ago, eball said:

Won't this game stream on Yahoo or Amazon also?

I'm sure someone has reddit where it can be done.

Also Bill Mafia members may have a deal you can't refuse 

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I agree.  Luckily my antenna is on a motor so it's just a push of a button. to rotate it. :thumbsup:

Digital on a rotor? 

I just realized, if the Bills win this game, New England has to lose to the Dolphins in week 17 for the Bills to win the division.  I'm not sure I can do that - root for the Dolphins.  

Unless...well, I'd always said "I'll root for the Dolphins when they play al Qaeda."  Can someone make the case for me that the Patriots are a terrorist organization?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

I just realized, if the Bills win this game, New England has to lose to the Dolphins in week 17 for the Bills to win the division.  I'm not sure I can do that - root for the Dolphins.  

Unless...well, I'd always said "I'll root for the Dolphins when they play al Qaeda."  Can someone make the case for me that the Patriots are a terrorist organization?

Sure they gave Putin a SB Ring.  But Cheer for Fitz.  That is what I am doing, if Fitz is Fitzmagic instead of FitzTragic MIA wins

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Maybe NFL Game Pass too

Local is what 50, 60, 75 miles? 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I'm sure someone has reddit where it can be done.

Also Bill Mafia members may have a deal you can't refuse 

Digital on a rotor? 

Yup.  Best $40 bucks I've spent.

https://www.amazon.com/Amplified-150-Mounting-Reception-TVs-32ft/dp/B07WRXJCFM/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=digital+antenna&qid=1576519245&sr=8-19

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bills are ascending while NE is descending.  They are still a formidable foe.  The defense just as strong as the Bills.  Allen and the offense will have to be aggressive.  No three straight runs by Gore to the outside.   You can not waste downs in this game.  Play smart, secure the ball and accurate throws!  This can be a changing of the guard game.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Brady really is done this time

The Bengals defense gave him problems.. that's the 31st ranked unit

Barely 50% completions and 130 yards passing against a 1-12 team?

Bailed out again by defense and special teams

The Boogeymen want to tee of on your QB and catch wobbly ducks tossed right to them for pick 6s

If you run the ball at them and play clean you can score on them

Marcia threw for a grand total of 128 yards vs the 1-13 Bengals. 29th ranked D. Let’s do this Bills.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

150 Miles Range 

Awesome

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They have given me PTSD so I would have to root for "The Beard".

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Sometimes life is simple: 

Always root for NE to lose. 

• Like (+1) 3

Important thing to consider too: even if dont manage to take the division from them, a loss might send the Pats* into the third seed, which puts more tread on Brady and doesn't give him a week to recover.

1 hour ago, driddles said:

I'm not usually like this, but I'd love to see Brady paid back for the concussion Josh received in the first match up.  Cheating bastards. 

You know I was with you in Week 4. But I don't want any suspensions on us in the playoffs.

Of course I want Brady pounded into the turf, and you better believe I'm going to scream bloody murder if we get flagged. Just... study the tape on how to avoid getting suspensions ?

• Like (+1) 1