Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

1 minute ago, sullim4 said:

This is how the NFL network coerces the cable/satellite/OTT streaming providers to put the NFL Network in their packages.

The cheapest way to get NFLN is to do a trial subscription of YoutubeTV.  It's free for a week I believe.

It won't affect me. I have Directv and get the NFLN channel. I just figured with college football basically done that FOX,CBS,NBC would have the games.

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Saturday Afternoon 4:30

Game to be aired on Buffalo and Boston markets. Otherwise --  NFL Network ONLY 

Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots (-6.5), Saturday, Dec. 21 at 4:30 p.m. ET (NFL Network)

:oops:  sorry folks I grabbed the wrong link earlier that had the large spread. 

Is the game on local TV? I don't have NFLN

This is a really interesting bellwether game for both franchises.  The Patriots' offense is reeling right now - they looked terrible against Cincinnati.  Edelman is hobbled and teams have been doubling him and White and forcing Brady to find other reads, and he has struggled to do that.  Their running game is underperforming.  If the Bills' special teams can get their act together (I'm skeptical) and Allen can play faster but less amped (a real challenge for him), the Bills have a serious chance of giving the Patriots the gut punch the entire league has been waiting for.  The Patriots usually get hot this time of year - but that's not how their season is going and a loss at home to the Bills could really affect their confidence heading into the playoffs.  For once.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

how are the pats 6.5 favs?  The pats are not playing well on offense.  Not sure I think we should be favorites but man. 

suckers are born every day 

and Vegas loves to take peoples money 

24 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

As far as I can tell - Only in Buffalo's market and Bostons Market.  

which makes this so freaking weird 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Go into Foxboro and Smack them in the mouth. Again show people you are a good football team with Arrow pointing up. 

This.  The Bills have NOTHING to lose in this game and everything to gain - they've already clinched, they should play loose and have fun and punch them in the nose. 

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I just looked at the TV guide for Rochester and it looks like it's not on here (or not updated).  Gonna have to turn the antenna toward Buffalo this weekend.

Edited by The Wiz

Brady really is done this time

The Bengals defense gave him problems.. that's the 31st ranked unit

Barely 50% completions and 130 yards passing against a 1-12 team?

Bailed out again by defense and special teams

The Boogeymen want to tee of on your QB and catch wobbly ducks tossed right to them for pick 6s

If you run the ball at them and play clean you can score on them

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nucci said:

beating those teams does not avenge the Superbowl losses

Of course it doesn't, the larger point is that it's interesting that we have beaten all of those teams this season. We are finally out of the muck that we were stuck in for 2 decades and it feels good.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Brady really is done this time

The Bengals defense gave him problems.. that's the 31st ranked unit

Barely 50% completions and 130 yards passing against a 1-12 team?

Bailed out again by defense and special teams

The Boogeymen want to tee of on your QB and catch wobbly ducks tossed right to them for pick 6s

If you run the ball at them and play clean you can score on them

this season Tainted Tom has a Comp % of 60.1

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00.htm

In his last 5 games he's been under 55%.  6 of the past 7 under 56%. 

Against Buffalo 10 weeks ago 46.15% 

Josh has been under 55% only 4 times ALL season 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I just looked at the TV guide for Rochester and it looks like it's not on here (or not updated).  Gonna have to turn the antenna toward Buffalo this weekend.

I'd wait until the coverage map comes out later in the week before you start making plans. It's been years since they haven't shown a Bills game in Rochester, and have to believe that this one will be shown as well.

1 minute ago, Roch-A-Bill said:

I'd wait until the coverage map comes out later in the week before you start making plans. It's been years since they haven't shown a Bills game in Rochester, and have to believe that this one will be shown as well.

I agree.  Luckily my antenna is on a motor so it's just a push of a button. to rotate it. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1