Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

55 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

Dude. Stop linking to 2018 lines.  That’s why there is confusion on what the line is and why it seems so out of whack.  

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Dude ...  a quick note would have sufficed ....

It was a long night and an early morning 

Dudes! ?

.5 less of a point spread from week four in Buffalo. 
I hope Buffalo goes out there and plays a complete game and whips NE and shows everyone what we know the future is, no more NE dominance. A loss also could mean KC moves into the 2nd seed. This is big because every game you can see Tom’s production slipping. An extra game is the final nail in their SB chances for a long time.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28308031/week-15-nfl-overreactions-patriots-fine-ryan-tannehill-going-get-paid

It hasn't been a normal season for New England. Its offense has sputtered. Its defense has dominated. The Patriots have feasted on bad teams but gone a combined 0-3 against the other three first-place teams in the AFC. With the playoffs two weeks away, they remain in good position to secure their usual first-round bye. But that's not yet assured, and given the way their passing game looks, neither is success in the weeks that would follow it.

So, this being an Overreaction Monday column, we thought we'd start with the defending champs, who continue to look wobbly even as more than two-thirds of the league's teams would happily trade for their problems.

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Dudes! ?

.5 less of a point spread from week four in Buffalo. 
I hope Buffalo goes out there and plays a complete game and whips NE and shows everyone what we know the future is, no more NE dominance. A loss also could mean KC moves into the 2nd seed. This is big because every game you can see Tom’s production slipping. An extra game is the final nail in their SB chances for a long time.

LOL

I had posted the line for a 2018 game.   Problem solved after some coffee and a few hours to wake up some more 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28308031/week-15-nfl-overreactions-patriots-fine-ryan-tannehill-going-get-paid

It hasn't been a normal season for New England. Its offense has sputtered. Its defense has dominated. The Patriots have feasted on bad teams but gone a combined 0-3 against the other three first-place teams in the AFC. With the playoffs two weeks away, they remain in good position to secure their usual first-round bye. But that's not yet assured, and given the way their passing game looks, neither is success in the weeks that would follow it.

So, this being an Overreaction Monday column, we thought we'd start with the defending champs, who continue to look wobbly even as more than two-thirds of the league's teams would happily trade for their problems.

LOL

I had posted the line for a 2018 game.   Problem solved after some coffee and a few hours to wake up some more 

We all get a free pass today. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

This season is the curse breaking revenge tour. We've beat the Giants, Skins and Cowboys to avenge the Super Bowl losses. We beat the Titans to avenge the illegal forward pass. And last night we righted the disaster loss to the Steelers backups. This team is relevant and should be for the foreseeable future and DAMMIT do we all deserve it. 

The final test will be Saturday and we will step on the throat of the pats* and end their reign. The future is bright my friends. Revenge has been sweet and on Saturday, it will be complete. Embrace this time, the new era is here. Bills 23 pats* 13.

beating those teams does not avenge the Superbowl losses

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Of course it doesn't.   Many on the board don't even know those games.

The revenge I want is Saturday against NE in Foxborough 

I do...I was at the first 3.

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

how are the pats 6.5 favs?  The pats are not playing well on offense.  Not sure I think we should be favorites but man. 

should be 3 or less

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

how are the pats 6.5 favs?  The pats are not playing well on offense.  Not sure I think we should be favorites but man. 

That number does seem high. I would definitely take the points. At that spread I would think most of the betting action will be on the Bills. That spread will drop as the week goes on. I would think NE would be favorite by 3.5 or 4 not 6.5.

2 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

This season is the curse breaking revenge tour. We've beat the Giants, Skins and Cowboys to avenge the Super Bowl losses. We beat the Titans to avenge the illegal forward pass. And last night we righted the disaster loss to the Steelers backups. This team is relevant and should be for the foreseeable future and DAMMIT do we all deserve it. 

The final test will be Saturday and we will step on the throat of the pats* and end their reign. The future is bright my friends. Revenge has been sweet and on Saturday, it will be complete. Embrace this time, the new era is here. Bills 23 pats* 13.

I see what you did there!

Too bad this game isn't a home game!

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Their defense really rattled Allen last time around, and this one is in Foxb.... 

Cheating

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

What an interesting and wierd game.  Obviously a win keeps our slim division title hopes alive but I can't help but feel this is a house money game.  Playoffs clinched with 2 weeks left in the season? Crazy.  This should be a fun, little stress game Saturday.  If we win great, that's a message sent.  If we lose no worries.

Josh needs to put two hands on the ball when being tackled. I see this as his biggest weakness. I cringe every time he's tackled. I don't know how after fumbling as many times as he has he hasent shown a willingness to protect it more. This is also on the coaches.  Am I the only one that sees this?

• Like (+1) 1

Yoda told Luke, you must confront Vader...

The curse is officially over if they win this game.  It would truly be amazing if we beat them in NE, and Fitz finds some way to beat them in possibly the final game of his career.

• Like (+1) 1

With the CFB season over I am surprised that these three games on Saturday are on the NFLN. Fox could have done the early game, CBS the Bills-Pats, with the night game on NBC. You know CBS has to be pissed they don't get the Bills-Pats as that would easily be their #1 game next weekend. Romo and Nantz definitely would have worked the game.

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

With the CFB season over I am surprised that these three games on Saturday are on the NFLN. Fox could have done the early game, CBS the Bills-Pats, with the night game on NBC. You know CBS has to be pissed they don't get the Bills-Pats as that would easily be their #1 game next weekend. Romo and Nantz definitely would have worked the game.

This is how the NFL network coerces the cable/satellite/OTT streaming providers to put the NFL Network in their packages.

The cheapest way to get NFLN is to do a trial subscription of YoutubeTV.  It's free for a week I believe.