Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

If you have NFL network you can watch it anywhere. So yes. 

Maybe the question is does spectrum carry NFLN?

22 minutes ago, rockpile said:

Does anyone know if I have NFL Network with Spectrum if the game will be broadcast in Rochester, NY?

I will read your answer slowly so I make sure I comprehend. :w00t:

Just now, stevewin said:

I wanna see Brady's face cry tears of unfathomable sadness while still on the field

I don't want to see Brady get hurt, but I do want to see him receive an urgent telegram at halftime. The test results came back. It's inoperable, and now it's just a matter of time.

Too dark?

What I would like to see in the up coming pats game is a “ legal “ hit that concusses Tawmy Brady on the pats first possession, you know, like they did to Josh, ??, maybe I’m a bad person....

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, stevewin said:

Simply not true.  

Also - part of the intentional grounding rule is that if you are outside the tackles, the ball must go beyond the line of scrimmage.  It seems in every single game I've seen Brady play in the last few years, at least once, if not multiple times, he throws the ball away when outside the tackles waaay before the LOS - usually not even close.  This includes tossing it OOB before the marker.  I've never seen him called for it.  It is actually bizarre how even when it is patently obvious the refs don't apply the NFL rule to him. 

It is true. If there is a reciever in the area grounding rules don't matter. Just counts as an incompletion.

3 hours ago, stevewin said:

Edited by MJS

2 hours ago, BlackWing said:

Crap, figured they would show a Saturday game nationally. Guess I won't get to see here in Baltimore. ?

Oh well, hope you guys destroy them. Balti will be cheering for ya'. ?

Bring that super D to Foxborough and have a good night running with Singletary & co. and you'll have more than a great chance.

I red it somewhere that you can watch the stream online somehow. 

Don't know for sure though. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I don’t know why I feel this way—

but I want a thorough beat down of these guys— similar to what the ravens did to them. Just want to demolish them. 

me too... but I wouldn’t turn my nose up at a 10-9 victory where we get 170 yards of total offense!

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

usually with DTV you get NFLN

ch 212. 

The Athletic has a great article on this moment right now.

This Styx song is the Steelers rally song for nearly 2 decades. McDermott blasted it in practice at least 30 times all week so everyone would just be used to it.

They were.

The play after this song: Josh Allen throws a 40 yard strike to John Brown.

This Bills team is a road team. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1