Playoffs Round 1: Texans vs Titans

Process

Would love the bills to go to New England and beat the crap out of Brady and think they can, but I think it's safe to assume we are not winning the division considering what needs to happen. 

So who do you want to see round 1? It's looking like it will be the Texans. They can clinch this week with a win and (/or?) a Titans loss. They are ahead one one game, have a much easier matchup next week than the Titans, and then get the Titans at home week 17. 

Titans have been hot but Texans have more talent on offense. Neither defense is great 

One big benefit to playing the Texans is Bill O'Brien. 

Edited by Process

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I would prefer the Titans, but we're going to get the Texans...

We dominated their oline last year. Winning the line of scrimmage like that again would probably be a victory.

Just now, ALLEN1QB said:

Beasley Is starting to drop too many passes.  I don't think he will be on the team next year

I doubt that, he is a great slot WR. He’s not great at down the field throws. We need to draft a WR2 for that.

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I like the Texans matchup. Tre on Hopkins. 
Fun times there. 
Tennessee is scary to me cause Derrick Henry is a monster and their defense is much better than Houston IMO 

Exactly. Also, Houston's OL is not good. Neither is their run defense. I believe the Bills match up better against the Texans than the Titans.

• Like (+1) 3