Bills 17, Steelers 10 Game Balls!

YoloinOhio

Just now, whatdrought said:

Call me crazy, but along with all the good mentions so far, I think Allen does deserve a ball. When it mattered most, and the game plan allowed it, he made the plays.

I want nothing more than for Allen to earn a game ball every week but I don’t think he deserves one today. 

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

White, Phillips, Brown. 

***** balls: McDermott and Daboll for doing their best to try and ***** defeat from the jaws of victory.

You can't help yourself, can you?

I thought the o-line stepped it up against a great defense and kept Allen clean for the most part.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

Sean McDermott. This guy eked out 9 wins and a playoff appearance with a BAD roster in year one. Managed 6 wins with an ATROCIOUS roster in year 2. Now at 10-4 and another playoff appearance with a below average roster in year 3. MCDERMOTT has turned this franchise around and this team IS different. Give Beane his due. Allen did enough. But SM has made this happen. Let that man clap in peace.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PolishPrince said:

I’m not giving Kroft one for catching one pass in his bread basket.....

Hey now, the way things are going that could of been a drop. (Looking at you last week Knox) 

He made a play lots of our guys aren’t making. If the current group won’t catch somebody has to. I say activate the whole offense and ride the hot hands 

40 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

yeah cause scoring both Tds in a 17-10 win against a great D on the road in primetime to clinch a playoff spot is meaningless.

Don’t be a moron and put words in my mouth just so you can pick an argument.

Edited by Bangarang

This might be heresy but Trent Murphy had a good night tonight.  A sack and a forced fumble I believe.

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

I'm gonna nominate myself for a fan game ball, late in the 3rd when the rest of TSW was panicking...

Thanks for the Miles Sanders advice btw :) 

• Like (+1) 1