Bills 17, Steelers 10 Game Balls!

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Collinsworth is an idiot - I cannot stomach the guy. Al Michaels next to him is starting to slip some but not terrible.

I almost forgot how bad he was because I've rarely watched Sunday night football over the past two years.  I felt like I was listening to the Steelers radio network.   I loved how he backpedaled and tried to brown nose the Bills retroactively after they intercepted it with two minutes left.  Too little too late

Edited by dgrochester55

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

If the Steelers won one of the game balls should have gone to the Zebra who called a non-existent facemask which was shown on big screen and he could have called for discussion.

I happened to be at the local brewery during this play, and a Steelers fan happened to be within my view. He simply looked at me and said "Yeah these things happen."

White 

Allen - he made some big boy throws, and kept his cool most of the game

Brown

Daboll - he stuck with the run game and it worked and got aggressive on the Kroft TD. Great game plan against a very good defense. Running at Watt was a good call and worked well. They have not run to the right well all year and today it was very productive 

Morse - i think he held his own against a very good d-line. Maybe his best game of the year. 

Phillips - his sacks were because of good coverage but he kept rushing the passer and showed great hustle

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Ok. Just because he's the QB, Allen doesn't have to be nominated for game ball each week...

White was undeniably the MVP that game, though yes, the entire defense was stellar.

The offense did just enough, but nobody on that unit deserves a game ball for barely doing their jobs.

Ha ha; you're so easily offended.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

I almost forgot how bad he was because I've rarely watched Sunday night football over the past two years.  I felt like I was listening to the Steelers radio network.   I loved how he backpedaled and tried to brown nose the Bills retroactively after they intercepted it with two minutes left.  Too little too late

He thinks he is smart too and really isn’t. Bias as heck and hates the Bills. 

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

White 

Allen - he made some big boy throws, and kept his cool most of the game

Brown

Daboll - he stuck with the run game and it worked and got aggressive on the Kroft TD. Great game plan against a very good defense. Running at Watt was a good call and worked well. They have not run to the right well all year and today it was very productive 

Morse - i think he held his own against a very good d-line. Maybe his best game of the year. 

Phillips - his sacks were because of good coverage but he kept rushing the passer and showed great hustle

2 TDs in a 17-10 win against a great D on the road in prime time. Pretty cool!

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

That punch he did pissed me off 

Why? He’s doing what literally every defender is taught to do. The punch ultimately missed but I don’t think he was intentionally trying to punch Allen instead of the ball..

Edited by Bangarang

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Why? He’s doing what literally every defender is taught to do. The punch ultimately missed but I don’t think he was intentionally trying to lunch Allen instead of the ball..

I know- just heat of the moment lol. Everyone is taught to do that