Welcome to the Playoffs, Buffalo Bills!!

YoloinOhio

43 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I was just listening to the post game show and there was, legitimately, a guy who rang up to say we "lucked into the playoffs". 

Seriously. I get frustrated sometimes by the homers around here who will rally and rage against any criticism however valid or warranted but when you have clowns like that ringing in to radio shows then flame away.

My word. 10-4. Lucked in. I need to go have a lie down in a darkened room after listening to that. The stupid might be contagious.  

It must really suck if you can’t enjoy these things.. I don’t get it. 

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

It must really suck if you can’t enjoy these things.. I don’t get it. 

And it just isn't true. Because his logic wasn't even "you know what, the schedule just fell perfect for us" because if he had said that I could at least see the logic. That is the NFL for you and the way the schedules go sometimes. I don't think that means you lucked in but I could have seen the point. His actual logic was we have "won a lot of games we got away with." 

Really? Which ones? If anything I think we gave away a game we should have won in Cleveland. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Woooooo

Only the 2nd Playoff season in the Millineal's age,

First 10 win season since 1999

First win against the Steelers in the drought era

First win against the Steelers in the last 7 games 

First win against the Steelers on the road in so many years 

First 1000 Yard WR season since Stevie Johnson

ONE Sack given up against the Best Pass Rushing Team 

ONE Fluke Interception against the team with the highest turnovers

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

And it just isn't true. Because his logic wasn't even "you know what, the schedule just fell perfect for us" because if he had said that I could at least see the logic. That is the NFL for you and the way the schedules go sometimes. I don't think that means you lucked in but I could have seen the point. His actual logic was we have "won a lot of games we got away with." 

Really? Which ones? If anything I think we gave away a game we should have won in Cleveland. 

Your right. Cleveland was ours for the taking. In past years we probably don’t go into Dallas or Pittsburgh and come away with a w. But we have to let the past be the past. This team and the future are different. We have a strong minded head coach who won’t let our guys drift off course. We have a good team! Beane is right as well, we are no where near where they want to be. That’s great to hear! 

The most game I was most disappointed in us was against  Philly. I would argue we hit both Philly and Cleveland at the wrong times, both were in desperation mode. But maybe we needed that Cleveland loss to light a fire under us.

If you watch the nfl enough no week is really a given. Atlanta beating 49ers, things happen.

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

Just want to say congrats to all Bills fans. We deserve this and this has been a fun season to watch. Hopefully the Bills can defeat the evil empire and make the final week of the season interesting as far as winning the division goes.

11 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Your right. Cleveland was ours for the taking. In past years we probably don’t go into Dallas or Pittsburgh and come away with a w. But we have to let the past be the past. This team and the future are different. We have a strong minded head coach who won’t let our guys drift off course. We have a good team! Beane is right as well, we are no where near where they want to be. That’s great to hear! 

The most game I was most disappointed in us was against  Philly. I would argue we hit both Philly and Cleveland at the wrong times, both were in desperation mode. But maybe we needed that Cleveland loss to light a fire under us.

If you watch the nfl enough no week is really a given. Atlanta beating 49ers, things happen.

Yea in a sense I give Philly credit (hurts me to write that they are my most hated NFL team) because they identified a weakness in the Bills and just went right at it until we stopped it and we didn't. The better team on the day won that game. In contrast Cleveland I think was just there for us and we blew it.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

hahaha nicely timed as he is also an UFA after this season hahahaha

this video was awesome!

All true.  You'd have to think players around the league might be noticing how happy everyone seems here.  Phillips was very unhappy in his previous situation and yet look at that.  Beasley, Brown, Morse, Ty, Feliciano and many other newbies with very positive comments.

It's been 20 years since we've seen a season like this.   20 years.  The feeling was nearly indescribable when they got the 1st game winning interception.  Then the panic set it when they ran 30seconds off the clock and I realized they were giving the ball back.  I just knew a Billsy end was about to happen.  Then... the 2nd game winning interception happened!!!    

This team is different.  This team is doing what we haven't seen in ..decades.   This team makes me wanna shout!   This team just punched their play off tickets..early!  

Enjoy it Bills' fans.  We've all earned it.   ***** yeah!!!  Let's go!!!!    Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Weird feeling being locked into the playoffs with two weeks left and not having to have things go just right for them to make it!  Go Bills!! 

I KNOW.........it's like some hot girl (or guy) just comes up to you and gives you a huge wet kiss and says "I love you so much." I'm like, HUH? This doesn't feel right.......feels GOOD, but not right.