55 members have voted

1. 1. Bills Game Times

• 1 PM Sunday
    • 4 PM Sunday
    • 830 PM Sunday
    • Monday Night
    • Thursday Night

Just now, Bad Things said:

Doesn't personally matter to me in the slightest since I live in a wacky time zone and always watch the games via NFL Gamepass when I get home frim work.   (US Sunday = NZ Monday)

See, I can't work all Monday and not get spoilers.

1 minute ago, OZBILLS said:

See, I can't work all Monday and not get spoilers.

Yeah, it's really tough sometimes. In fact, just last week I "just had to" find out the result if the Bills/Ravens game.

Well, after I found out the score, I didnt want to watch the actual game, because it was a loss.  Argh.

That said, I will NOT ruin the surprise of today's game.

Let's go Buffalo!!

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

Anything other than 1PM :)

So.....1:00AM? 

?

I like the routine of a 1pm start. My body clock has come to expect that. Having said that, it’s cool to get a few prime time games, and as we improve I’ll have to get used to more of that. I can live with the cost of prosperity. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

So.....1:00AM? 

?

I like the routine of a 1pm start. My b odd clock has come to expect that. Having said that, it’s cool to get a few prime time games, and as we improve I’ll have to get used to more of that. I can live with the cost of prosperity. 

1AM Buffalo time? That would work well. 5PM kick off, straight after work ;)

As you said, with improvement comes prime time games and hopefully less 1pm games, from a totally selfish point of view

6 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

1AM Buffalo time? That would work well. 5PM kick off, straight after work ;)

As you said, with improvement comes prime time games and hopefully less 1pm games, from a totally selfish point of view

I get it! You wins points for degree of difficulty! 

35 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Today has sucked. I’m ready for my Bills to play. If it were in Buffalo, then Sunday night would be ok. 

Yeah today sucked sitting around waiting for the game. But a few drinks made it a little easier. Lets Go!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2