Wk 15: SUNDAY NITE FOOTBALL! Bills at Steelers 8:20 on NBC PostGame Thread

31 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Just got home from the game. Loved the Bills’ fans turnout!! Very solid. 

that was great.  so many Steeler fans were shocked.  This was a big game for them as well, and I think this may have been the largest contingent of opposing fans ever there for a big game.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Allen really does make some absurd throws.  We see them so often that you don’t realize it until national media types point out the ridiculous arm strength. 

I watched that TD throw like, oh... I thought he took something off that one ::shrugs::

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Shaq Lawson on transition from party town to playoff bound:

HA!  I saw that and I was like "wow, Allen threw that with a bit of TOUCH!"

My boi Tre' White!

The Schnowman speaks:

“This is normal now” 

HELL. YES. 

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

that was great.  so many Steeler fans were shocked.  This was a big game for them as well, and I think this may have been the largest contingent of opposing fans ever there for a big game.  

Watching it at home, it was like the roar from the fans never stopped. The terrible towels were being whipped around in a frenzy like I've never seen before.  Living in Steeler territory made the win extra special for me.

I'm proud of Josh Allen and our Buffalo Bills football team.

Well done Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Figster said:

Watching it at home, it was like the roar from the fans never stopped. The terrible towels were being whipped around in a frenzy like I've never seen before.  Living in Steeler territory made the win extra special for me.

I'm proud of Josh Allen and our Buffalo Bills football team.

Well done Buffalo!

Erie pa..... gonna be a niiiccceeee peaceful week. 

I tried explaining to all of them that Hodges hadn’t seen anything close to the level of D he’d play this week.... they weren’t hearing it 

• Like (+1) 4

This is what many NFL playoff games look like.   Both teams fighting and scratching to the end.  This game a few big plays made the difference and the Bills made the big plays on offense and defense.   I understand that most Bills fans don't know what a playoff type of win is, but this was one.  Yes they are sometimes a little ugly.  

• Like (+1) 5

18 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Allen really does make some absurd throws.  We see them so often that you don’t realize it until national media types point out the ridiculous arm strength. 

I watched that TD throw like, oh... I thought he took something off that one ::shrugs::

Also notice how he looks off the safety.  He starts by staring down the left side where he has trips and then turns his head and fires that very accurate TD pass.  Excellent anticipation by Allen & route by Kroft.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Erie pa..... gonna be a niiiccceeee peaceful week. 

I tried explaining to all of them that Hodges hadn’t seen anything close to the level of D he’d play this week.... they weren’t hearing it 

Corry here...Looking forward to kidding around with some of my friiends and neighbors.

Much respect for the Steelers, team was dead in the water 5 games into the season. Great job by Tomlin getting them to where they are now.

Even greater job by McD's D tonight.

MERCY!!!

• Like (+1) 2

We know our offensive ceiling this year is relatively low. 

We know that PIT is a ridiculous defense, and were at home in prime time.

And yet we're furious about the offense. 

It's like people think good defenses get that way while still allowing OTHER offenses to look good, and that we're unique in how bad we are against good Ds 

No, this is what meh NFL offenses look like against elite Ds, it's what stat lines look like, it's how this thing works

We also have an elite D, and will be adding to and developing the offense this summer

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Figster said:

Corry here...Looking forward to kidding around with some of my friiends and neighbors.

Much respect for the Steelers, team was dead in the water 5 games into the season. Great job by Tomlin getting them to where they are now.

Even greater job by McD's D tonight.

MERCY!!!

I’m right next door in Waterford. I own and operate the local gym in Union city. Browns fitness center. Look me up sometime! 

and don’t give them too much credit. The media did that all week. It wasn’t until the game started that anyone would have realized there was 2 teams playing tonight 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mango said:

I mean, to each their own. 

I also don’t think God is taking sides in NFL football games and blessing one team with INT’s or victories over another. 

If you think that this is what people are thinking when they thank god for something good happening in their lives, even when their lives are sporting events, you are so far off that it's not even funny

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I’m right next door in Waterford. I own and operate the local gym in Union city. Browns fitness center. Look me up sometime! 

Awesome,  I'll try to swing in and say hi next time I'm over in that direction. 

When I walk in looking for a fella thats Stank_Nasty in a fitness center I should get someones atttention, hehe

• Haha (+1) 1

Oh, Duck, Duck.....

https://www.steelers.com/video/hodges-the-ball-didn-t-bounce-our-way

"It wasn't that we weren't trying to make plays....we were definitely trying and sometimes the ball didn't bounce our way"

"What are they, 9 and 5 now?  They're a solid defense and they're a good team" (he's trying to give us credit but Man, does he sound Lukewarm..lacking in graciousness and overall comes across to me as kind of clueless) 

[He does take some responsibility, say stuff like I didn't execute and I need to play better but overall....well, judge for yourselves]

Compare and contrast with Tomlin, who shoots straight and gives us props.  Asked what was supposed to happen on the backend when we scored our go-ahead TD: "They made a Quality play...I'd be remiss if I didn't acknowledge that they executed in that instance...AND OTHERS " (said that last as though it hurt).  Says what led to the turnovers was "quality execution by those guys".  Says we have a really good defense, "we knew that, they confirmed it."

https://www.steelers.com/video/tomlin-we-have-to-assume-responsibility

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, Duck, Duck.....

https://www.steelers.com/video/hodges-the-ball-didn-t-bounce-our-way

"It wasn't that we weren't trying to make plays....we were definitely trying and sometimes the ball didn't bounce our way"

"What are they, 9 and 5 now?  They're a solid defense and they're a good team" (he's trying to give us credit but Man, does he sound Lukewarm..and a bit clueless)

[He does take some responsibility, say stuff like I didn't execute and I need to play better but overall....]

There was a drive their towards the end where he seemed completely lost/out of it and just completely missed some guys for 3 and out.