Wk 15: SUNDAY NITE FOOTBALL! Bills at Steelers 8:20 on NBC PostGame Thread

Just now, london_bills said:

Yeah. I just feel that we look dangerous one moment and incompetent and underprepared the next.

That's a fair assessment and it is frustrating.  Allen can be exasperating at times.  But the fact he bounces back and makes the throws he did on that last drive give me confidence that things are going to work out. 

In this game I thought the O came alive when it was challenged by the circumstances of the game.  The first time was after Pitt went up 10 - 7 we had a great drive going until the Singleterry fumble.  I'm confident that we score 3 or 7 on that drive.  Then the last drive to put us up 17 - 10 was fantastic and totally unexpected.  That's two good drives when we needed the offense to be productive.

A couple years from now when Allen is a top 3 QB in the NFL we're going to wax nostalgic about when he was a "baby" and inconsistent!

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, psuscott16 said:

10 - 4 currently tied for 3rd best record in the AFC only behind Balt and NE. One score game against both of them and had a shot to tie/win.

Nothing to B word about.

I can't believe how negative people are on here. You'd think we have no hope and are 4-10

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

45 minutes ago, Mango said:

Does McD always point to the sky/Jesus every time something good happens? He did it a TON tonight 

He knew it was a big night, Divine intervention is always welcomed. 

Edited by CSBill
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I can't believe how negative people are on here. You'd think we have no hope and are 4-10

Some people just want to be miserable.  Don't let it spoil tonight's win.  The was a great game for Bills mafia.  It is great to be a Bills fan.  

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Tcali said:

yep he was great. actually said some sttuff that JA and the coaches should listen to.This offense is still a mess.

The offense is NOT a mess.  Check out Cincinnati or the Redskins to see bad offenses.

The Bills offense is a work in progress.  It's red zone production is quite good; they've had numerous LONG and CLUTCH TD drives this season.  They do lack consistency but that will be corrected with time. 

The Bills played an elite defense tonight on the road and the offense played okay and well enough to WIN.  And when all is said & done that's all that matters.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Some people just want to be miserable.  Don't let it spoil tonight's win.  The was a great gate for Bills mafia.  It is great to be a Bills fan.  

No way will I let these depressed sad sacks ruin my fun tonight.  Hell I'm getting happier by the minute as it sinks in that we are in the playoffs!

And think about this we are 2 - 1 in the tough part of our schedule and we could be 3 - 0.  We are a good football team. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

The offense is NOT a mess.  Check out Cincinnati or the Redskins to see bad offenses.

The Bills offense is a work in progress.  It's red zone production is quite good; they've had numerous LONG and CLUTCH TD drives this season.  They do lack consistency but that will be corrected with time. 

The Bills played an elite defense tonight on the road and the offense played okay and well enough to WIN.  And when all is said & done that's all that matters.

If we are being honest, the offense wasn’t very good. There were some horrible drops, Allen was mediocre. 

but....BUT...it doesn’t matter. They are 10-4, punched it in when they had to tonight, and are going to the playoffs, with 2 games left to play. I’m loving it!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Mess? - No.  Lack Consistency - Yes.   Brown and Beasley are cast offs, yet are having the best years of their careers.  Singletary is having a solid rookie campaign,  and our O-line is still missing some key pieces in my opinion.  Like many have said here earlier, we are ahead of schedule, 10-4, and clinched a playoff birth with two games still remaining.  This year has been a success undoubtedly.  

• Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

No way will I let these depressed sad sacks ruin my fun tonight.  Hell I'm getting happier by the minute as it sinks in that we are in the playoffs!

And think about this we are 2 - 1 in the tough part of our schedule and we could be 3 - 0.  We are a good football team. 

Right on! 11 or 12 wins is a real possibility 

• Awesome! (+1) 1