Wk 15: SUNDAY NITE FOOTBALL! Bills at Steelers 8:20 on NBC PostGame Thread

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I would say rather then "widely inconsistent" we have an incomplete offense.  Given how young we are and the extreme turnover from last season it's a work in progress.  But a couple of times this year the Offense has bailed us out and I would include tonight.  That last drive won us the game. 

This offense will only get better. 

Yeah. I just feel that we look dangerous one moment and incompetent and underprepared the next.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I would say rather then "widely inconsistent" we have an incomplete offense.  Given how young we are and the extreme turnover from last season it's a work in progress.  But a couple of times this year the Offense has bailed us out and I would include tonight.  That last drive won us the game. 

This offense will only get better. 

good call

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Rbleyle said:

Like I said, I had no idea what to expect.  There was absolutely no intel to go off of with the amount of new faces on the team

You should have expected growth to factor into this year considerably, obviously. And I'm not super high on Daboll's playcalling. Nor the turnovers of course. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

He comes off as a pompous ass, and usually spends most of his time ball-washing our opponent's as he casually points out every flaw the Bills have.

Tonight, I would say he kept it mostly in check, and his critique of Allen's errant throws resulting from some bad habits creeping back into Allen's footwork and throwing platform were not far off.

He could have balanced that by mentioning that Allen has improved with a little over a full season under center, but it IS Collinsworth.

yep he was great. actually said some sttuff that JA and the coaches should listen to.This offense is still a mess.

5 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Trolls are gonna troll

Beat the #6 team, a playoff team, in their house, in a prime time game to lock a playoff spot.

The Bills had not beaten Pittsburgh, in Pitt since 1975. The Marv Levy Bills could not get it done, but the Allen and McBeane version did.

Regular season only. We beat them at Three Rivers in the '93 playoffs a week after the comeback game against Houston. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2