Wk 15: SUNDAY NITE FOOTBALL! Bills at Steelers 8:20 on NBC PostGame Thread

Just now, John from Riverside said:

So here is the thing......all those years of 8 and 8.....just good enough to not get a top 10 selection and just bad enough to miss the playoffs...you would be correct.  We just won our 10th game with 2 games left to go.  We have literally not won 10 games in TEN YEARS.

They are not a top 5 team....I agree with that...but mediocre?

I believe it's been 20 years! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Iverwig said:

So, I am curious what type of record did you expect from this team before the season started. 

I had no idea what it was going to be.  There was huge turnover so it was really hard to tell what kind of team we would be. 

5 minutes ago, Rbleyle said:

I’m wrong, they are not awful all around.  They have arguable the best defense in the NFL with the worst Offense.  

chill bro. 10-4, 5 seed locked up with 2 to go. Two huge road National TV wins. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, london_bills said:

This is interesting because I feel its mcdermott to an extent with the runs, especially late in the game. Daboll is the one who also calls deep throws, which is putting trust in allen. With the runs in the endzone I think he tried to go against what the Steelers thought we would do and it didn't work. 

I think it’s just to cute. How many times do you run Gore wide before you realize he not quick enough? It didn’t just happen tonight for the first time , and you don’t trust Allen to throw it in the red zone all of the sudden? He must of got an earful on the next possession and let Allen do his thing. We knew points would be a premium and he did a terrible job.

Congrats Bills nation !!! I live downstate and some of my Giant fan buddies have jumped on the bandwagon, at least for this year. This is a very likable team. Tonight and the Dallas game on National TV has opened some eyes. 

Given several Prime Time collapses this century nice to win one if these for a change. Played just well enough to lose against Pats and Ravens.   

I love the character of this group. The blue print is being followed for sustained success

I've been down on Daboll but that call on the Game winning TD was ballsy

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

How about some glasses to the ref that called that face mask on Tremund? Wow. At least we could sense it was a legit mistake and not the usual Patriots or Dallas style ones that make us question integrity.

On the other hand, on the replay of that final play I saw a Bills D lineman with his hands to the face of an OL. So they even out some times.

18 minutes ago, Rbleyle said:

I’m sorry, mediocrity isn’t in my wheel house.  

They are building a great team.  It does not happen overnight.  We have one of the best records in the NFL.  Are you complaining how we win?????

We are developing young players and we made the playoffs.  We have 9 new starters on offense.  What do you expect?  

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Not the greatest game but i will take it. These are the games we need to win no matter how.

Winning big games on the road is not a normal occasion for the Bills.  I shall relish this victory.  This has been a special season

• Thank you (+1) 2