Wk 15: SUNDAY NITE FOOTBALL! Bills at Steelers 8:20 on NBC PostGame Thread

1 minute ago, Jerome007 said:

How about some glasses to the ref that called that face mask on Tremund? Wow. At least we could sense it was a legit mistake and not the usual Patriots or Dallas style ones that make us question integrity.

The refs are scum bags.  That mistake was unbelievable.  That another ref didn't step in and overrule that call makes you question the integrity of the officiating. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 97bills said:

I told my wife same thing I am going to be in trouble if I can’t control my stress win I get older 42 now lol have to watch NFL network to calm down go bills. Ps tre white love this kid his great and always smiling 

Absolutely,  love how he said he was fro the Tre White Goalie Academy 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rbleyle said:

Not crapping on the W, just not satisfied with player decision making and offensive play calls.  Way too conservative down the stretch.

That is the definition of crapping on the W.

Just enjoy it for one night l.

• Thank you (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Rbleyle said:

I’m sorry, mediocrity isn’t in my wheel house.  

So here is the thing......all those years of 8 and 8.....just good enough to not get a top 10 selection and just bad enough to miss the playoffs...you would be correct.  We just won our 10th game with 2 games left to go.  We have literally not won 10 games in TEN YEARS.

They are not a top 5 team....I agree with that...but mediocre?

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Rbleyle said:

I’m sorry, mediocrity isn’t in my wheel house.  

You should probably stick with High School football then.  That's where you have teams go undefeated and beat all their opponents by 40 points per game.  This is the NFL and tonight the Bills had a BIG BOY NFL win.  There was NOTHING mediocre about it Mr. Sad Sack.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

10th best CB this season, according to PRO FOOTBALL FOCUS

LOL.  Well tells you all you need to know about PFF.

I'm sure he'll be ranked lower in a few days since Duck was the better QB in this game.

Edited by The Wiz