Wk 15: SUNDAY NITE FOOTBALL! Bills at Steelers 8:20 on NBC PostGame Thread

John Brown saved the day. huge adjustment on that deep ball and then got the fumble from Devin that would have flipped the game. 

Allen played ok. I won't judge him until Beane finds him better weapons. what he has to work with right now is borderline embarrassing, kid has no help. 

We are also now #2 in the league in drops.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

His decisions in the red zone were a joke, almost cost us. His conservative approach at the end did the same. He doesn’t trust Allen , he’s killing us...

This is interesting because I feel its mcdermott to an extent with the runs, especially late in the game. Daboll is the one who also calls deep throws, which is putting trust in allen. With the runs in the endzone I think he tried to go against what the Steelers thought we would do and it didn't work. 

4 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I guess I will be in minority but I think refs were pretty decent today. Apart from that phantom facemask on Edmunds, which was so wrong that it couldn't be intentional, I don't remember any really bad call and there could be ton if they wanted to. 

They called pretty even game IMO.

I would have liked the time a Pitt o lineman hooked his arm around one of our DL and close-lined him down by the neck to have been called.

4 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Tre 

Tre didn’t get a game ball?  Man!  Allen should give him his

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I still can’t believe the play calling when we still needed a 1st down on 2nd to last possession, but our D is lights out what can you say about them 

the turtling followed by the bonehead penalty....just brutal.........oh yeah and then the punt bouncing backward.... lucky we were playing against duck

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Rbleyle said:

This team has zero chance of beating the Pats or their playoff opponent if they have the showing they displayed tonight.  Absolute dumb play calls, dumb player decision making, and situational awareness.  We are beyond lucky to beat a 3rd string QB that had 4 picks.  

seriously you dumb troll? You should be banned for posting something like this on a day like this. Brady IS a third string QB at this point and if not for a blocked punt would have lost last meeting. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Are you seriously going to complain about the a 10 win season with two winnable games left? 

You’re instigating instead of refuting my post.  You have said nothing to the contrary.  I’m not content barely beating an awful football team especially with the amount of mistakes we made.  I could care less about the playoffs, it’s the SB I want.

Just now, Rbleyle said:

You’re instigating instead of refuting my post.  You have said nothing to the contrary.  I’m not content barely beating an awful football team especially with the amount of mistakes we made.  I could care less about the playoffs, it’s the SB I want.

That's a better win than you're giving it credit for. People don't walk out of that place with primtime wins in December very often.

It wasn't perfect and it wasn't pretty but it was clutch and it was gutsy enough it doesn't deserve to be crapped on.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5