Wk 15: SUNDAY NITE FOOTBALL! Bills at Steelers 8:20 on NBC PostGame Thread

They won!! 

They controlled their own destiny and actually capitalized on it! I thought for sure they would torture us and take it down to the Jets game... ? (kidding. Well, mostly).

now I can actually relax and enjoy the next 2 weeks. 

man was that ever a stressful game! I’m still trying to settle down and enjoy the win. I’ve been pacing for a good hour now. Yeah, I don’t deal with in-game stress very well... lol 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We had an inordinate amount of crying in the GDT over this game.

We all knew this was going to be tough and scoring would be at a premium.

The Bills seem to play the best D's in the NFL every freaking week and yet this team finds ways most of the time.

10-4 and clinched a playoff spot and now can gun after NE.

Plus, they are 6-1 on the road. When in your life would you have EVER said that about a Buffalo Bills team?

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This team has zero chance of beating the Pats or their playoff opponent if they have the showing they displayed tonight.  Absolute dumb play calls, dumb player decision making, and situational awareness.  We are beyond lucky to beat a 3rd string QB that had 4 picks.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, njbuff said:

We had an inordinate amount of crying in the GDT over this game.

We all knew this was going to be tough and scoring would be at a premium.

The Bills seem to play the best D's in the NFL every freaking week and yet this team finds ways most of the time.

10-4 and clinched a playoff spot and now can gun after NE.

Plus, they are 6-1 on the road. When in your life would you have EVER said that about a Buffalo Bills team?

Lotta weak, sad people

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1