Wk 15: SUNDAY NITE FOOTBALL! Bills at Steelers 8:20 on NBC 1st Half Thread

3 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

Well the TBD Josh Allen haters are out in force with their mental-defective club president, Chris Colinsworth, calling the game.  

Giving up on a young QB steadily improving through 25 games - Don't you ever get tired of being foolish?  

Nothing colinsworth has said about Allen is unfair. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

Beasley is a #3 WR

Brown is a #2 WR

Knox shouldn't even be starting at TE, should be a depth guy. 

Mckenzie and Roberts aren't NFL WR's. they can hardley run a route tree and we have them starting at the 3/4 WR spots every week. 

Beane really didn't give Allen much help this season 

Well that’s what we have and here we are bud. 

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I think we should have tried to press down field. We had enough time and time outs. 

I don't like this conservative crap at all. I get this is a D sluggfest and all but a FG can and most likely will decide this game at this rate.

A turn over there gives them 3 points. They aren't scoring again this game unless it's their defense.

Just now, Bangarang said:

Let’s sign Stephen Hill! He’s exactly what you’re looking for.

I wanted the WR Seattle grabbed but hey at least Ed Oliver is panning out. Just need to find other ways to win, but these little WRs are killing me. The smaller catch radius is notable plus magnifies how accurate Allen needs to be.

1 minute ago, MDH said:

They’re trying to make the playoffs for 53 guys, it’s not about Allen getting practice. 

My point was that how do they expect to win against the better teams (ie needinging to score at the end of regulation) if they never take the training wheels off

Man I didn't realize how low of a football IQ half our fans have. Did any of you even watch the Eagles game this year? Had we run out the half in that game the outcome would have been totally different. Instead from inside our 20 we turn the ball over give up the lead before the half, losing all momentum. We then proceed to give up a td right out of the half. Calm down, Bill Bellicheck would have ran out the half there as well. Realize where you are and that ,momentum is huge.

2 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Announcers are seeing the game only from Steelers perspective. 

I hate Collinsworth as much as anybody but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. I think the commentators have been pretty fair to this point. Called out Josh on a ball that he airmailed over Beasley's head... But they've had some good things to say as well.

• Like (+1) 1