Wk 15: SUNDAY NITE FOOTBALL! Bills at Steelers 8:20 on NBC 1st Half Thread

1 minute ago, MDH said:

Ball at the 10 yard line, you don’t turn the ballon we their offense can’t beat you. It’s totally the right call.

Agreed. As much as I'd love to try and score there, it isn't worth the risk. We got a gift getting that ball back to keep points off the board there. No sense giving Pitt another chance

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BananaB said:

I get a good laugh at some people on this board myself. I watch a lot of football and WRs make tough catches at all levels especially the NFL but anytime one of our WRs drops a ball people put all the blame on the QB.  3 drops so far tonight that were easy catches anywhere else in my opinion. One of them led to an INT

This is the truth! Why do some people choose to keep following the stupid narrative.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MDH said:

Ball at the 10 yard line, you don’t turn the ballon we their offense can’t beat you. It’s totally the right call.

Almost two minutes with all 3 TO’s...how in the world does McD ever expect to win a game on the final try if he never gives his QB any practice?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

McDermott is a panzy!!!

You don't even TRY for a FG?!?!?!

Are you kidding me?!?!

I was wrong. Allen will NEVER be league MVP because of how conservative our HC is  :doh:

Remember that time they went for 4th and 6 instead of punting and ended up scoring a TD which is how they are up 7-3...I remember

• Like (+1) 7

4 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

There is a difference between being aggressive and reckless. That was smart play calling there to run out the half on our own 8 yard line

Are they more likely to turn it over in the last minute of the half?  Do points in the last minute of the half count extra?  If not then they should absolutely never throw it from their own 8.  Probably not until they cross the opponent 40 just to be safe.

Just now, Starr Almighty said:

Remember that time they went for 4th and 6 instead of punting and ended up scoring a TD which is how they are up 7-3...I remember

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Don't you come out here spewing all of that logic! Might offend someone!

• Like (+1) 2