Week 15: Around the League

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Didn’t see it. Was just going off what was reported on NFLN that DaL “ screwed up” the coin toss. If something else came to light I wasn’t aware

Yeah, it was the refs fault entirely. Dak says Defer as soon as the coin lands, then when the ref turns to him he says "kick that way." That's what the ref mistook as his call. It was well done by the league to correct the issue- the problem was that they didn't bother to tell the teams about it until they rolled out of the lockeroom. 

Falcons taking the best team in the NFC to the wire.. really makes you wonder what would happen if the Falcons had a legitimate coach. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

I thought if you defer the other team picks where they receive.  But I am quite possibly totally wrong

The team that wins the toss chooses a “ privilege “. That is they decide between kicking off / receiving OR defending a goal OR deferring their option until the second half

• Like (+1) 1

Lordy! I’m glad we don’t have the Falcons ST coach. Get an onside kick, but lose it because they didn’t have ENOUGH players on the field. Need 5 on each side, to prevent overloading. Nobody thought you could just have too few! Then lose a 55 yards punt with no return to penalty.

These are the things that haunt us! 

2 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

Gee we should have beat Cleveland.

What a regret that one will be

i'll take it as a wakeup call, them and Philly were 'unfortunate' losses but they served a purpose.  They just delayed our playoff birth.

what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger...

DimwittedSeriousDodobird-small.gif

Edited by Say When...
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Someone asked earlier how we lost to Philly.  I ask how the hell did we lose to the Browns?

Inept clock management at the end of the game.

If the Bills had any aggression at the end of the Cleveland game, a playoff spot is already locked up.

• Like (+1) 1