NBC Celebrates Bills Mafia

2 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I was at a random car show in Clear Lake, TX last night. I had my Bills shirt on and my boy had on an Allen jersey. Two guys walked up to us and asked, "Are you from Buffalo?" Yep, grew up in the Town of Tonawanda. He said he did, too, lived on Paramount street in the Town! It's a crazy, small world sometimes!! We talked for about 30 minutes about the Bills, Buffalo food and snow! Oh and how everybody that is from Houston always talks about the "Comeback Game"!!!

Go Bills!!

A few weeks ago I was in Costa Rica, doing a morning jog around the University of Costa Rica and I had on a Bills t-shirt. Passed an older Costa Rica'n and as I did he said "Go Bills!" It was a special moment for two Bills fans as we smiled and greeted each other. The Bills Mafia is worldwide

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

"If you are a Bills fan after the last 20 years you're a real fan", so true, no bandwagon jumpers here... for now anyway. All the out-of-town guys like me deserve extra credit for sticking with you all these years ha ha. I'm from Montreal. It was something to behold the guy coming in from England!

And if you didn't get chills with Josh telling us "we've got this", check your pulse or change teams :) 

Absolutely got the chills?! Josh is all in for sure!!

• Like (+1) 1

Bills Mafia Shows Up.  2 am.  Cold.  Airport.

Josh Allen "Gets It".  Once again, he headed across the tarmac to the fence (trailed by photogs and anxious security), dapped through the fence as best he could, and then reached up and accepted someone's cell phone for this, before handing it back through the barbed wire.

image.thumb.png.86d1da58e40d0796826a6aa10459e808.png

On 12/15/2019 at 12:09 PM, CSBill said:

A few weeks ago I was in Costa Rica, doing a morning jog around the University of Costa Rica and I had on a Bills t-shirt. Passed an older Costa Rica'n and as I did he said "Go Bills!" It was a special moment for two Bills fans as we smiled and greeted each other. The Bills Mafia is worldwide

I had a similar experience walking through a market in Nova de Gaia, Portugal.  Ticked me off when the pregame show on NBC last night let it go uncontested when some deli dude in Pittsburgh said their fan base is worldwide while Bills are local.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Bills Mafia Shows Up.  2 am.  Cold.  Airport.

Josh Allen "Gets It".  Once again, he headed across the tarmac to the fence (trailed by photogs and anxious security), dapped through the fence as best he could, and then reached up and accepted someone's cell phone for this, before handing it back through the barbed wire.

image.thumb.png.86d1da58e40d0796826a6aa10459e808.png

AND.....Here's the Selfie!

image.thumb.png.d1a2b038a583c642bcbb0a0b9db6e373.png

On 12/15/2019 at 11:41 AM, Tierlifer said:

Great little piece. Anytime no table smashing is involved with the culture of WNY tailgating and what the Bills mean to the area and our fans base is a positive in my book. Excellent job NBC. 

One reason for no table smashing is because they filmed at Hammer's Lot, and Hammer doesn't allow it.  Which is one reason I love it there.

At the same tailgate they filmed at, I got interviewed by some internet sports thing.  Chick asked me if I've ever slammed a table.  My response: "No, because it's stupid".  And I went on to explain how Hammer has banned it.

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/15/2019 at 8:26 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

Call me the grinch but I’m kind of tired of being celebrated. Now I know what it’s like to be famous. We are amazing at being fans. Everyone around the league looks up to us. Reporters try to capture our essence as if we were zoo animals. You are either one of us or you watch an 8 minute clip and wish that you were one of us.

I have BillsMafia on my dating profile and guess what.....it hasn't gotten me laid anymore.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2