GameNight PreGame Thread Bills @ Steelers

Chandler#81

20 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Oh man I hope this game goes well. I can’t fathom the game thread and fire mcdermott over the inactive list  if the offense struggles 

If we lose, what is the over/under for Duke Williams threads? 2? 3?

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Oh man I hope this game goes well. I can’t fathom the game thread and fire mcdermott over the inactive list  if the offense struggles 

The offense is going to struggle. PIT has one of the best defenses in the league, and specifically pass rush which is Allen's kryptonite.

I expect them to struggle less than PIT's offense though.

Edited by theAteam

9 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

We’ve eaten dinner, put one kid to bed and the game is still over an hour away.

How do people live like this?

Im starting to understand why Carrie Underwood says, "ive been waiting all day for sunday night." I like night games once in a while, but dont think i could handle 3 or 4 of these a year.

Edited by wagon127
  • Like (+1) 4

Just now, Iron Maiden said:

One of the perks of living on the west coast is the late games starting at dinner time.....I feel like I had a full schedule of games and I still have Bills football coming up !! 

This.

Waiting until 5:20 for kickoff? Not so bad. And don't even get me started on how awesome it is to have games start at 10am usually rather than 1pm.

After spending the first half of my life on the east coast, I much prefer the way things are on the (best) coast.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I see it's gonna be a steelers love fest on football night in America 

Yep. 

They COULD spend at least a little time breaking down how the Bills got to 9-4, looking at the Bills defense in detail, or analyzing Allen's season. Instead, they'd rather re-hash the Immaculate Reception with Franco Harris and talk to Devlin Hodges about his duck calling history.

Ugh.

Obviously, winning is the main priority tonight.

However, while I am not a big night game guy, I know many are.  If you want to be in more of these games, tonight's the night to earn that.  Beat another "playoff caliber" team handily while clinching a playoff spot and, at the same time, taking down a "night game mainstay" in the Steelers and you get more of these spots.  Blow it and it's most likely back to 1:00. 

Like I said, I personally don't care about what time the games are, but there is an opportunity to make a big statement to couple with another statement game from Thanksgiving.  We'd be awfully hard to ignore during scheduling next year with 2 huge wins in prime time.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Yep. 

They COULD spend at least a little time breaking down how the Bills got to 9-4, looking at the Bills defense in detail, or analyzing Allen's season. Instead, they'd rather re-hash the Immaculate Reception with Franco Harris and talk to Devlin Hodges about his duck calling history.

Ugh.

I was going to watch the pregame, we dont get many like this.  But I cant watch an hour of Steelers talk, so unfair.  I'm turning it off until the game

• Thank you (+1) 1