GameNight PreGame Thread Bills @ Steelers

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

Get the ***** ball to Cole Beasley

its criminal how little we use this guy. Daboll would rather have Allen throw 50 yard passes downfield to McKenzie who isn't even an NFL quality WR 

I think some of that is on Allen too. Hes been going to brown alot pre snap. I'd like to see some fakes and underneath to beas

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

All the 1PM lovers out there have to admit that this is pretty cool to have a primetime game if you're watching the pregame show. Knowing we're getting talked about and getting national exposure. I love this

A lot of Bears fans that I know here in Chicago are picking the Bills. They are raving about Josh Allen and the Bills defense. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Gore over Yeldon is a major mistake in roster management for this game, IMO.  Hopefully it doesn’t matter.  Man are they stubborn about Gore, just like they were with Tolbert.  McD sure has an odd vision of what offense should be.

agreed.  It’s pretty evident that Gore has next to nothing left in the tank.

2 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Did I miss anything or has there been no pregame stories on the Bills? I saw a sit down interview with Duck but didnt really see anything about the Bills 

There was like a mashup between Bills mafia and Steelers nation.

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

"Bills Mafia is okay, but they're just in Buffalo. Steelers fans are all across the nation."

Riiiiiiiiiiight

I took personal offense to this. Let's kick their ass.

Who said that???? Ridiculous statement.

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

agreed.  It’s pretty evident that Gore has next to nothing left in the tank.

I get the sentiment and agree Yeldon should be up, but I’m fine with Gore being active. There are numerous other players that offer virtually nothing to the offense or defense that should be inactive instead (DiMarco, Sinorise Perry, Smith, Kroft, Stanford etc.). 

Edited by TheProcess