GameNight PreGame Thread Bills @ Steelers

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

we will,  just annoying watching the pregame and it's been nothing but steelers, maybe we get some coverage latter.

In fairness, I think that if the Bills win tonight and get into the playoffs -- then they'll get a lot of coverage.  They got some attention earlier in this year, and then it tapered off.  We'll see.  I don't think it's like 2017 where they over performed then needed help to get into the playoffs; that year it was like a whisper in national media if memory serves.

9 minutes ago, Logic said:

Yep. 

They COULD spend at least a little time breaking down how the Bills got to 9-4, looking at the Bills defense in detail, or analyzing Allen's season. Instead, they'd rather re-hash the Immaculate Reception with Franco Harris and talk to Devlin Hodges about his duck calling history.

Ugh.

So predictable though.

I've forgotten how late the Sunday night game is!   I haven't seen a Sunday (or Monday) night game in years. Cause ya know...  who cares about most of the teams they always put on.   But damn.. this wait is killin me!    Can we just get this thing started already!!

Go Bills!!  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

we will,  just annoying watching the pregame and it's been nothing but steelers, maybe we get some coverage latter.

Yeah, hopefully we get all the postgame coverage with a solid win. I get that PIT is at home but c’mon...

• Thank you (+1) 1