GameNight PreGame Thread Bills @ Steelers

Chandler#81

40 minutes ago, Augie said:

The late start is messing up my internal clock. We have our neighborhood holiday party later, so I’ll “tailgate” there. I will be the hit of the party if I set the dining room table on fire, then jump on it!

I wouldn’t mind moving. 

This reminds me of a dinner party we had once. About 10 people sitting at the table with white table cloth and white carpet. The guest directly across from me spills her glass of red wine, lunges out trying to catch it. In doing so she knocks over a BOTTLE or red wine. In trying to save the bottle from spilling, she knocks over the round, baseball size set of several burning candles in the center of the table. 

We can laugh now, 20 years later. Chevy Chase could NOT have done this any better! Red wine everywhere and balls of fire and hot wax rolling around on the table and floor. Ahhhhh, good times! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I keep talking myself out of pulling the cord to early.... walked to the fridge about ten times now and then talked myself down! Haha

Same here, my buddy said wait until 530, I think that's fair, 3 good solid hours of drinking before the game.  Maybe I should move it to 520 to get the full 3 hours

9 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Same here, my buddy said wait until 530, I think that's fair, 3 good solid hours of drinking before the game.  Maybe I should move it to 520 to get the full 3 hours

HahAha. I had the EXACT same I idea. I settled in halftime of late games. So about the same thing. 

• Thank you (+1) 1