GameNight PreGame Thread Bills @ Steelers

Chandler#81

Looks like a decent weather night in Pittsburgh tonight  -- low 30's, very light winds, and only a 10% chance of precipitation at game time. I am glad there is good weather for a December night tonight -- I believe that we have a better roster, overall, and a sloppy mess would only serve to level the playing field. Unfortunately, the weather also looks decent for Cincinnati today - they have a winter storm watch for tonight but not until 5:00 PM, probably won't effect the game. Too bad, a good ice cold rain might have helped the Bengals level the talent disparity today. Go Bills! Go Bengals!

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, eball said:

Maybe I'm a stickler but I don't consider last week a "nationally televised" game as to me that implies it's the only game on at the time.  This week and next week certainly are, however.

Yeah, you’re a stickler. Over 3/4 of the nation saw Ravens @ Bills. 

10 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Love that the Bills are getting non 1pm games late in the season which means they are doing well, just HATE having to wait a lot of the day for the games to start...

I predict they will win relatively comfortably in a gane where the result never seems in doubt because the Steelers will not be able to do much of anything on offense.

We’ve become spoiled in our collective suckatude.

This game will really tell us a lot of where this team is and if they're ready to play with the big boys of the league. Not saying Pitt is an elite team, I'm saying they're a team Buffalo should beat in this situation. It will be hard to take this team seriously if they wait until the final week to clinch when they could've done it a month prior. And God forbid they crap the bed and miss out after having over a 90% chance of getting in 2 weeks ago. 

IMO, this is the biggest game of the season and of Josh's career. Lock up the spot NOW! and cruise in comfort the rest of the season preparing for the post.

So i was playing Madden yesterday for the first time in what seems like 4/5 years and it was this very game Bills at Steelers Sunday night football. Just like in real life Knox had a Huge 3rd down drop that would've picked up a big 1st down. it was so realistic and we only won the game because the defense (Hyde) made a game saving int in our own endzone with 38 seconds left. Final score was Bills 12 Steelers 6 a couple other realistic notes from the game was House money missing a extra point and Allen fumbling after running for a 1st down. The Bills defense took over the game and Bes had a td catch.

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

This game will really tell us a lot of where this team is and if they're ready to play with the big boys of the league. Not saying Pitt is an elite team, I'm saying they're a team Buffalo should beat in this situation. It will be hard to take this team seriously if they wait until the final week to clinch when they could've done it a month prior. And God forbid they crap the bed and miss out after having over a 90% chance of getting in 2 weeks ago. 

IMO, this is the biggest game of the season and of Josh's career. Lock up the spot NOW! and cruise in comfort the rest of the season preparing for the post.

Even if they lose today they will STILL have a better than 90% chance of getting in.

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Even if they lose today they will STILL have a better than 90% chance of getting in.

True, I think? 

Not what I'm getting at though. Let's not see them wait to get a win against the Jets. How sweet would it be for that game not to have any implications on our post season and better yet play our backups in that game against them? Let's not back in on the hopes other teams lose. Lock it up now! Let them show America with 2 weeks left, HEY! We're here! How about your team?

Like Hughes said after the Dallas game.

"You don't like us but we winning!!"

58 minutes ago, Frez said:

Hell, I might go buy a new TV today.

Samsung anyone? 65 incher......Quantum series?

Really good deals on OLED's right now.?

Edited by billsbackto81

2 hours ago, Wo-Bah said:

Win this game, and I think this organization has finally turned the corner and will not be an easy out in the playoffs. 

Go Bills!

I don’t know why but i have a VERY good feeling about this game , AND the weird part to have a normal blood pressure on a SUNDAY ? I can’t remember the last time that was the case ..... I’m sure by the kickoff everything will go out the window 

anyway LEEEEEETS GOOOOOO BUFFALOOO

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

As always, I have no clue what will happen in the game. But certain aspects of the Bills this year lend to a favorable outcome.

1.) We’ve weathered early beginnings in road games and were victorious.

2.) We’re built to win on the road with great pass defense.

3.) We’ve pushed QB’s Darnold (sickness), Manning, Mariotta, Bronco Allen & Bengal Big Red to the sideline.

4.) We’re healthy, they’re not.

#Win&In!

• Like (+1) 4

Seriously, what is the point of Cynthia Frelund’s segment? I truly don’t get it. 

If you think this week is exciting, can’t imagine how much fun next week will be if we win tonight. Man that would be amazing. Get it done tonight fellas!

Edited by TheProcess

Lets go Buffalo!!  Win this game and we are in and have division win potential too!  Real fans will be hyped as hell.  I feel like if we win this game we will end up in Ravens rematch!

1 hour ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

So i was playing Madden yesterday for the first time in what seems like 4/5 years and it was this very game Bills at Steelers Sunday night football. Just like in real life Knox had a Huge 3rd down drop that would've picked up a big 1st down. it was so realistic and we only won the game because the defense (Hyde) made a game saving int in our own endzone with 38 seconds left. Final score was Bills 12 Steelers 6 a couple other realistic notes from the game was House money missing a extra point and Allen fumbling after running for a 1st down. The Bills defense took over the game and Bes had a td catch.

I'll take it!  A win is a win.  I don't care if no one scores and we win 2-0 with a safety on the Duck.

1 hour ago, Frez said:

Hell, I might go buy a new TV today.

Samsung anyone? 65 incher......Quantum series?

Do it.  My Samsung has a beautiful picture.  There are online guides on how to tune it for best picture you can google too.

• Awesome! (+1) 1